PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for adding 'HF Group hangs'

SmokeHouse
03-05-2010, 09:21
A suggestion. There are more and more HF Group hangs getting together, what do the Moderators of HF think about creating another Category in the Video vault for just the ‘HF group hangs’?

angrysparrow
03-05-2010, 09:29
Hmm. Another category is no problem. We have previously just classified them with Trip Reports.

Is a separate category worthwhile? Bueller?

Trooper
03-05-2010, 09:37
I see the benefit. Trip reports typically follow a completed trip, whereas there are a lot of group hangs that require planning, never come to fruition, or are just interest checks. A separating the two would allow the planning to remain compartmentalized, while a completed group hang would have photos in the Trip Reports.

Edit: I just read the original post more carefully and see the suggestion is specific to the video section. But, I still think separating the two in the forum would be helpful.

angrysparrow
03-05-2010, 09:38
He's not talking about for planning....we already have separate forums for that. He's talking about organizing the Videos (http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/video.php).

SmokeHouse
03-05-2010, 12:17
I was thinking there are more and more group hangs going on and the Video section for Trip Report may get flooded.