PDA

View Full Version : Tato tarp connectors and some Zing-it

CVKealey
01-19-2019, 17:41
No photos, but if you're reading this thread, you probably know what Tato tarp connectors are. I thought these would be perfect for me, but the "T" part is too big to fit through the D-rings on either of my tarps. Also, my old fat fingers don't have the dexterity to properly hook these onto the ridgeline. Going back to my Brooklyn clothesline setup or prusiks.

Anyway, the first "I'll take it" will get the tarp connectors and (approximately) 30' of Zing-it with which to make your own ridgeline. Please post and then PM with your shipping info.

Tumbleweed
01-19-2019, 21:13
No photos, but if you're reading this thread, you probably know what Tato tarp connectors are. I thought these would be perfect for me, but the "T" part is too big to fit through the D-rings on either of my tarps. Also, my old fat fingers don't have the dexterity to properly hook these onto the ridgeline. Going back to my Brooklyn clothesline setup or prusiks.

Anyway, the first "I'll take it" will get the tarp connectors and (approximately) 30' of Zing-it with which to make your own ridgeline. Please post and then PM with your shipping info.

I’ll take it.
PM coming

CVKealey
01-20-2019, 12:08
I’ll take it.
PM coming

It's all yours, but I goofed on the length of zing-it I had left. See PM for details.