PDA

View Full Version : Has Jared ever done any interviews?

HandyRandy
04-03-2019, 08:54
Just curious. Has Jared ever done any interviews or podcasts? Been listening to some podcasts starring other vendors and was thinking it would be cool to hear his story and personality too. I figure he’s probably too busy or not interested considering his style, being a one man shop and taking the slow growth approach, but you never know.

Papatechie
04-03-2019, 08:58
I'm not sure but I haven't seen any. In my emails with him, he always stressed that he is a low key private vendor that does it for love of his family and customers. On his website, he even states that, "I’m not looking to be famous or even well known in the gear making industry. My business is small, but I love it and plan to keep it that way."
https://www.simplylightdesigns.com/pages/about

OneClick
04-03-2019, 09:13
He doesn't exist. Jared is a cyborg with artificial intelligence. That explains the crazy-fast turnaround.

That new tarp I'm considering? It's already in the mail.

michigandave
04-03-2019, 09:26
In the 6-7 years I've been dealing with him, it's only been via email. Even when we were emailing back and forth and pretty much having a written converstion, I gave him my cell number and said it would be easier to talk. He declined and gave me an explanation that I wholeheartedly respect.

He likes his privacy and it's how he conducts business. Either way, we all benefit from his thread injecting skills, attention to details and awesome customer service.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

ShortRound
04-03-2019, 09:46
He doesn't exist. Jared is a cyborg with artificial intelligence. That explains the crazy-fast turnaround.

That new tarp I'm considering? It's already in the mail.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats gotta be what he is OR interview with a Vampire?

HandyRandy
04-03-2019, 14:27
Very well then, just checking. Can’t blame him for wanting some privacy. That just leaves more time for him to make our gear! HYOH, buddy!