PDA

View Full Version : Awesome customer service!

HippieChick
05-08-2019, 09:27
i won the Trail Lair complete set up at last fall's MAHAA. Was using it at the spring MAHAA last weekend. Super comfortable and loved that the black over cover I left on one side blocked the annoying light from the bathrooms. During the second night, after returning from a potty break, when zipping up the bugnet, the zipper teeth disconnected from the hammock body in one spot, separating the pulls. So total zipper catastrophe. Switched to another hammock I had with me for the last night (didn't feel as comfortable in comparison).

Emailed Jared Monday morning and sent a pic of the zipper. Several emails back and forth later, and he is sending me a replacement hammock body (different fabric but my favorite color, blue). Got email that he is mailing it today. We don't know why the zipper failed like that.

Can't say enough good things about this company! Quality products and great customer service.

Karen

soul embrace
05-09-2019, 17:13
Jared and Simply light designs is awesome

Johnwesley
06-04-2019, 13:19
Instead of staring a new thread I’ll just add on here. Jared has been awesome for me to work with. I normally ask a question about something and get a question about material and Color next is a order set up for me to pay. No matter how small a piece it is. Just a great guy to work with. I’ve sent a few friends his way that we’re needing custom work and they have the same opinion as I do now. It’s nice to have someone like this in the community.

TipsyPaddler
06-23-2019, 08:06
I will pile on!

I asked Jared to add the noseem strip now standard in his Catch All Sacks to a couple I bought earlier before that was an option. Whole process from concept/question email to delivery of finished product to my front door took about 7 days and at very reasonable price.

And that experience has been consistent every darn time.

Squishy
06-24-2019, 11:36
Found Simply Light while looking for another tarp option, placed the order late last night and had an email that it was shipping out before even waking up this morning. The speed matches reviews of him and haven't yet seen a bad word about his quality either, can't wait to throw more money at Jared when it's time for a fresh hammock under the new tarp.