PDA

View Full Version : 2QZQ web site?

GoneShootn
08-03-2019, 12:21
I'm having trouble accessing the 2QZQ web site at 2qzqhammockhanger.com. Anyone else having the same problem?

Halfed
08-03-2019, 12:28
No issues here.

TrailSlug
08-03-2019, 12:48
Slow at first but loaded fine. What issue are you having?

GoneShootn
08-03-2019, 13:13
May just be a southeast thing:

TrailSlug
08-03-2019, 13:20
Looks like your security software is a bit overzealous as the site is working fine from here and at work.

sidneyhornblower
08-03-2019, 14:40
I'm having trouble accessing the 2QZQ web site at 2qzqhammockhanger.com. Anyone else having the same problem?

I'm also in Georgia but using a different ISP. The site is a tad slow to load, but it's there and I've browsed around on it without incident. If it's important to know, I'm using Firefox version 68.0.1 running on Linux Mint 18.3. As Trailslug said, might be your security software not playing nicely with something.

GoneShootn
08-03-2019, 15:03
I can't get there with any browser. I can reach any other site, just not this one. Guess I'll have to find another vendor. Who else has good prices on underquilt protectors?

sidneyhornblower
08-03-2019, 15:49
I can't get there with any browser. I can reach any other site, just not this one. Guess I'll have to find another vendor. Who else has good prices on underquilt protectors?

I ended up making my own, which is not that hard to do, but compared to the ones from 2QZQ, mine is heavier and less well made.

It's odd that you can't see the site. I've pinged it successfully and run Whois and DNS lookup on it and it returns data. In fact, I get the same IP as shown in your error message:
Name TTL Until Refresh Class Type Data
2qzqhammockhanger.com. 3600 IN A 107.154.146.147

Just for kicks, I'll copy and paste the link that I'm using to get there and see if that works for you. Probably won't but worth a quick click to see:

https://www.2qzqhammockhanger.com/

Although I'm wondering if it's a DNS issue and my ISP uses a name server that yours doesn't?

TrailSlug
08-03-2019, 16:27
Can you disable the security software temporarily? How about using a Chrome Incognito window?

GoneShootn
08-03-2019, 16:55
Can you disable the security software temporarily? How about using a Chrome Incognito window?

Good suggestion. No go on Chrome Incognito mode though. I did try Tor Browser and was able to connect, although very slowly. Not sure about commerce via Tor, though.

So I guess must be an ISP issue, or the particular node that serves here. Or it could be his ISP blocking my IP address. Don't know. Strange.

GoneShootn
08-03-2019, 16:56
I ended up making my own, which is not that hard to do, but compared to the ones from 2QZQ, mine is heavier and less well made.

It's odd that you can't see the site. I've pinged it successfully and run Whois and DNS lookup on it and it returns data. In fact, I get the same IP as shown in your error message:
Name TTL Until Refresh Class Type Data
2qzqhammockhanger.com. 3600 IN A 107.154.146.147

Just for kicks, I'll copy and paste the link that I'm using to get there and see if that works for you. Probably won't but worth a quick click to see:

https://www.2qzqhammockhanger.com/

Although I'm wondering if it's a DNS issue and my ISP uses a name server that yours doesn't?

That's the one I was using, too. See above re Tor Browser.

GoneShootn
08-03-2019, 17:15
SiteLock is server-side software. That means at his end. Apparently, it is blocking my IP for some reason. It seems that Dutchware has the 2QZQ underquilt protectors, too, so I will go there. Too bad, though.

bbikebbs
08-03-2019, 17:53
Just tried the site. I got the same error from SiteLock.

I'm running Firefox and windows 10 plus some adblockers, etc. Could they be an issue?

Nope! Tried a barebones Edge browser and got an error from SiteLock.

TrailSlug
08-03-2019, 18:07
Just tried the site. I got the same error from SiteLock.

I'm running Firefox and windows 10 plus some adblockers, etc. Could they be an issue?

Nope! Tried a barebones Edge browser and got an error from SiteLock.

Do you get this error when using Chrome. Many sites block Edge due to software injection.

2Questions
08-03-2019, 18:18
Donna here...we have been having issues, but thought it was resolved. I'm sorry about this. Please contact us via PM or at [email protected]
Thank you!

2Questions
08-03-2019, 18:26
Tim is on the phone with our web server trying to resolve the issues.
Thank you everyone for your patience.
Donna

2Questions
08-03-2019, 21:00
Hi again,

It looks like our website will be off line for another couple of days. Hopefully Monday sometime will have the site up an working again...but we really don't know.

If you want to place an order, please email us at [email protected] with a phone number to call if in the USA or Canada. If international or you don't want to give a phone number, please email us and we can continue the order process via emailing. We will use PayPal for payment if ordering accessories...I will sent you a PayPal invoice for payment.

If you are looking to order an UnderQuilt Protector, Peak Bag, or Tree Table...please see Dutchwaregear.com... https://dutchwaregear.com/product-category/2qzq/.

Thank you for your patience.
Donna

gunner76
08-03-2019, 21:22
I connected with no problems

2Questions
08-03-2019, 21:36
I connected with no problems

Wow...now I am really confused!! Good to know you connected...we still can't. Hopefully we can get this resolved soon.
Donna

Halfed
08-03-2019, 21:37
I got mine UQP from Dutch. It is produced by 2qzq. It's pretty well made!

Halfed
08-03-2019, 21:41
Wow...now I am really confused!! Good to know you connected...we still can't. Hopefully we can get this resolved soon.
Donna

I still have no issues connecting your website.

2Questions
08-03-2019, 21:55
Donna here...
I just tried something. I turned of the wifi on my phone and tried connecting to our website...and it worked! Very confusing. I sent an email to the person working on this for us. Hopefully it is one step closer to solving the mystery.

GoneShootn
08-04-2019, 09:27
Donna here...
I just tried something. I turned of the wifi on my phone and tried connecting to our website...and it worked! Very confusing. I sent an email to the person working on this for us. Hopefully it is one step closer to solving the mystery.

I feel for you and hope you get it worked out.

dkurfiss
08-04-2019, 10:20
I suspect the issue has been addressed. Yesterday I could not reach the site, today I can.

Good luck with it Donna and thanks for posting.

2Questions
08-04-2019, 11:16
I suspect the issue has been addressed. Yesterday I could not reach the site, today I can.

Good luck with it Donna and thanks for posting.

Unfortunately not completely! It looks like some ISPs will let our site be accessed, and some won't. I don't know enough to explain completely...but we are still trying to get it resolved. I don't think anything can be done until tomorrow.
Donna

bbikebbs
08-04-2019, 12:56
Just tried and continue to get the same error. Hope you find the fix!

2Questions
08-04-2019, 14:53
Just tried and continue to get the same error. Hope you find the fix!

Either try at a different ISP (Internet service provider) or turn off your WiFi...you should be able to access it using data. If still unsuccessful and you want to place an order, please let me know and we can continue without the website.
Thank you!
Donna

Slugger
08-04-2019, 17:25
Hard connection to my computer (not wifi) - no go. Got the same SiteLock error everyone else is getting. Tried my phone with wifi off (using cellular data) and it loaded OK. Will try computer access later this week once we hear back from Donna.

2Questions
08-04-2019, 17:34
Hard connection (not wifi) - no go. Got the same SiteLock error everyone else is getting. Tried my phone with wifi off (using cellular data) and it loaded OK. Will try computer access later this week once we hear back from Donna.

Yes...we can not access our website from our direct connection to our internet provider either. We are thinking that Internet Service Providers have different firewalls...I think that is the idea...that don't let their customers connect to our website...I don't understand the lingo enough to explain completely. Something to do with Site Lock and the ISP firewalls I think. Tim has a better understanding. We hope to find out more tomorrow sometime.
Thank you to everyone for their help and patience!
Donna

GoneShootn
08-04-2019, 18:13
Yes...we can not access our website from our direct connection to our internet provider either. We are thinking that Internet Service Providers have different firewalls...I think that is the idea...that don't let their customers connect to our website...I don't understand the lingo enough to explain completely. Something to do with Site Lock and the ISP firewalls I think. Tim has a better understanding. We hope to find out more tomorrow sometime.
Thank you to everyone for their help and patience!
Donna

SiteLock is server-side website security software. That means it is on the same system as your website and was probably set up by the same person who set up your website. Or maybe by your web host. So whoever is responsible for maintaining the software - you, your website tech person, or your web host - needs to adjust the SiteLock settings, reboot the software, or reboot the system. If, in fact it is a SiteLock problem, and, since the reported error is a SiteLock error, it is reasonable to assume that it is.

https://blog.tbwhs.com/is-sitelock-worth-it/

2Questions
08-04-2019, 18:20
SiteLock is server-side website security software. That means it is on the same system as your website and was probably set up by the same person who set up your website. Or maybe by your web host. So whoever is responsible for maintaining the software - you, your website tech person, or your web host - needs to adjust the SiteLock settings, reboot the software, or reboot the system. If, in fact it is a SiteLock problem, and, since the reported error is a SiteLock error, it is reasonable to assume that it is.

https://blog.tbwhs.com/is-sitelock-worth-it/

Thank you GoneShootn
Yes, I believe that is where we are right now...the person that will be able to look into all this only works week days. We had a very helpful person yesterday, and I have kept in touch with him via email into today. It is beyond him, and he has given all the specifics to the department that will look into it tomorrow.
Donna

2Questions
08-05-2019, 13:27
Hi All,
I am now able to connect to our website from our home desk top! Those of you that were not able to connect with a hard connection or WiFi...would you mind checking again to see if you can now connect?
Thank you!
Donna

PappyAmos
08-05-2019, 13:48
Hi All,
I am now able to connect to our website from our home desk top! Those of you that were not able to connect with a hard connection or WiFi...would you mind checking again to see if you can now connect?
Thank you!
Donna

Site lock Error code 26 at 2:45 eastern

PappyAmos
08-05-2019, 13:51
www.2qzqhammockhanger.com - SSL Connection Errorlogo
(https://www.sitelock.com/)

Error code 26The proxy failed to connect to the web server, SSL connection failed

2019-08-05 18:50:00 UTC

Your IP71.14.120.184
|Proxy IP107.154.146.147(ID 10623)
Origin Server IPX.X.X.87

Incident ID: 623001260310067912-380297385343911912

SiteLock is the leader in Business Website Security Services.

2Questions
08-05-2019, 13:51

Ok...thank you!

2Questions
08-05-2019, 14:01
www.2qzqhammockhanger.com - SSL Connection Errorlogo

Error code 26The proxy failed to connect to the web server, SSL connection failed

2019-08-05 18:50:00 UTC

Your IP71.14.120.184
|Proxy IP107.154.146.147(ID 10623)
Origin Server IPX.X.X.87

Incident ID: 623001260310067912-380297385343911912

SiteLock is the leader in Business Website Security Services.

I wonder if clearing your cache would help?? Although I didn't need to do that and was able to access. So frustrating!

2Questions
08-05-2019, 14:02

I wonder if clearing your cache would help? Although I didn't need to do that and was able to access. So frustrating!

ahursey530
08-05-2019, 14:20
I wonder if clearing your cache would help? Although I didn't need to do that and was able to access. So frustrating!

Didn't work for me yesterday, works fine now.

2Questions
08-05-2019, 14:31
Didn't work for me yesterday, works fine now.

Yay!!! Some success!
Thank you!
Donna

2Questions
08-05-2019, 14:48
I know this is a lot to ask...and if you do not want to...absolutely no problem! The SiteLock person working on our issues is asking if we could get the ISP from the people that can not access our website.
Again...it is completely no problem if you do not want to do this for any reason!
Thank you,
Donna

Us5Camp
08-05-2019, 14:58
Didn't work this morning.... works for me now.. just FYI.
(Clicking on the link in your signature)

TallPaul
08-05-2019, 14:59
I was able to access the site just now.

2Questions
08-05-2019, 15:02
I was able to access the site just now.

Didn't work this morning.... works for me now.. just FYI.
(Clicking on the link in your signature)

Great! Thank you!
Donna

PappyAmos
08-05-2019, 15:13
Just cleared my (Android / Crome) cache. Same error at 4:08 PM

2Questions
08-05-2019, 15:17

Thank you for your efforts! Would you mind letting me know your Internet Service Provider? If you don't mind, and are more comfortable with a PM to let me know...that would be great! If you don't...not a problem at all!
Donna

TallPaul
08-05-2019, 16:05

Did you close and restart the browser?

dkurfiss
08-05-2019, 16:23
All cleared here Donna

PappyAmos
08-05-2019, 16:39
Family has arrived. Later

With Spe trum, was Charter before the merger

bbikebbs
08-05-2019, 17:13
Cleared cache and restarted browser, no luck! :(

My ISP is Comcast in Virginia.

2Questions
08-05-2019, 17:45
Cleared cache and restarted browser, no luck! :(

My ISP is Comcast in Virginia.

Thank you for your efforts!! I will pass it along!
Donna

BananaHammock
08-06-2019, 11:51
Can’t get on either. Comcast through iPhone 8.

PappyAmos
08-06-2019, 15:07
I can get in with my phone through Verizon but not when using my home network. Have rebooted my cable modem and router.... no help.

ylnfrt
08-06-2019, 15:14
I just tried your site from your signature line and no problems.

2Questions
08-07-2019, 06:05
I just tried your site from your signature line and no problems.

Thank you for checking!
Donna

2Questions
08-07-2019, 06:07
I can get in with my phone through Verizon but not when using my home network. Have rebooted my cable modem and router.... no help.

Yes, we are now having the same problem again. We can't not access through internet again. Very frustration! It looks like access via Data isn't a problem. Some are able to access via internet and some can't.

Please...anyone wanting to place an order, but can't access our website, please contact us via a PM or email us at [email protected].

Thank you!
Donna

2Questions
08-07-2019, 06:08
Can’t get on either. Comcast through iPhone 8.

Thank you for trying!
Donna

GoneShootn
08-07-2019, 09:15
Might be time to move your site to a new host. HostGator is a decent one, in my opinion, but there are others. And I would ditch SiteLock in the process. Just a thought.

Good info at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/

2Questions
08-07-2019, 09:19
Might be time to move your site to a new host. HostGator is a decent one, in my opinion, but there are others. And I would ditch SiteLock in the process. Just a thought.

Good info at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/

Yes...that is what we are thinking we might need to do. Tim is researching our options. I will let him know your suggestion.

We are happy with our site host. It is SiteLock we think is the problem. But to get rid of SiteLock...and to have protection for our site...we might need to change our host.

Thank you!

jdy98p
08-07-2019, 15:29
Yes...that is what we are thinking we might need to do. Tim is researching our options. I will let him know your suggestion.

We are happy with our site host. It is SiteLock we think is the problem. But to get rid of SiteLock...and to have protection for our site...we might need to change our host.

Thank you!

Check and see if you can use "Let's Encrypt" through your current host as a free SSL certificate. Otherwise, I can highly recommend Siteground, which I use for all my hosting. They have great support and Let's Encrypt for all sites.

greyhound352
08-07-2019, 19:52
I have been able to get on your website from Sprint cell service and my home wifi through Spectrum cable and wifi through a Verizon wifi puck.

2Questions
08-08-2019, 09:42
Check and see if you can use "Let's Encrypt" through your current host as a free SSL certificate. Otherwise, I can highly recommend Siteground, which I use for all my hosting. They have great support and Let's Encrypt for all sites.

Thank you for the information!
Donna

2Questions
08-08-2019, 09:46
I have been able to get on your website from Sprint cell service and my home wifi through Spectrum cable and wifi through a Verizon wifi puck.

Great! Thank you!
Donna

2Questions
08-08-2019, 09:49
There are still issues with some ISPs...we still can't access our website through our ISP. Tim is working with both our web host and SiteLock. It is a slow process because Tim has to work, and fit all this in after work hours. When all said and done...we might need to change our web host and or SiteLock.

Again...if you want to place an order, but can't, please try another ISP if possible...or use your phone with data, not WiFi. Or, contact us via a PM or email at [email protected]

Thanks for everyone's patience!
Donna

2Questions
08-08-2019, 19:42
So far so good...We have been able to access our website on our desktop since this morning!! Hopefully we have finally had the issues resolved...although...I'm not holding my breath!:)

Anyone that wasn't able to access our website...if you would want to try again and let us know, that would be great!

Thank you!
Donna

2Questions
09-24-2019, 11:30
We canceled SiteLock...so everyone should be able to access our website now. Sorry about all the hassle...it truly has been one major hassle from our end!!
Donna