PDA

View Full Version : buy/sell feedback section

Counselor
03-17-2010, 16:22
Is it possible to add a feedback section in the marketplace area. This way, we could either applaud a good transaction or warn others of a bad transaction.

Might provide new users with some peace of mind.

C

Randy
03-17-2010, 16:46
My opinion, is those thngs can turn to ka ka real quick, and one persons percieved bad experience can damage a good company large or small......

JerryW
03-17-2010, 17:17
I'd have to agree with Randy. There was a similar thread recently about this:

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12004

Besides, everybody on HF is good people. ;)

Jerry

Trout
03-17-2010, 17:34
HF facilitates the coming together of a mutual interest and the burgeoning knowledge base. I'm not sure that HF wants to become ebay.... As for people selling used gear and so forth, buyer beware.

Counselor
03-17-2010, 18:16
I agree with you guys - i've never had a bad experience, but for the new guy - which we all were - it is scary to send your money to some crazy guy (yes i'm thinking about Shug) that you saw in a video.

Btw, I've never bought anything from Shug - it's just that he is a good example of a crazy guy.

clearskyblue
03-17-2010, 18:41
I have Shug down as a warm hearted,Highly knowlegable good all round egg meself funny too ha!.

The stuff I have seen being sold from here has always been very well described and documented with pics.So long as you have landline phone contact and all the the other obvious contact stuff.You are usually covered with Pay pal and lets face it most all need to take a few calculated risks.I have bought some nice stuff by having equal measures of trust and good old common sense.

Anyone wanna buy a dvd!:D

Counselor
03-17-2010, 19:09
I have Shug down as a warm hearted,Highly knowlegable good all round egg meself funny too ha!.

that's what i said - crazy!