PDA

View Full Version : FS: 20 Degree Quilt Sets - Hammock Gear Premium and Enlightened Equipment Apex

BigSky!
01-14-2020, 17:55
I have too much duplication of gear. Thus, I will be selling several items in the near future. First up are two 20 degree Quilt sets. I will get pictures up later; but, I wanted to get these listed.

First, I have a premium Hammock Gear 20 degree set. The Burrow is multi cam outer and cinnamon brown inner, standard length and wide width. The footbox has snaps. The Incubator is multicam outer and black inner and it is the long. For this set I need $565 shipped and insured at my expense.

The second set is Enlightened Equipment Apex. The Revolt is Digicam 20 D outside and Black 10D inside and is standard length and width. The Revelation is also Digicam 20D outside and Black 10D inside. It is long and wide. I need $350 shipped and insured at my expense for this set.

Both sets are in excellent condition with zero deficiencies and have only ever been stored in their respective storage sacks, uncompressed. Each set has been used 5 nights. As for the top quilts, I always sleep in silk long johns and cotton socks.
https://i.imgur.com/ctiUewgl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/shvThwAl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2PDbcLEl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TUdLzTBl.jpg

dkurfiss
01-14-2020, 19:35
Before the PMs and questions start, these can not be split up as it would exceed the 3 items per post rule. Please don't ask for dibs as it will only derail the FS thread. Thank you.

BigSky!
01-14-2020, 19:39
Before the PMs and questions start, these can not be split up as it would exceed the 3 items per post rule. Please don't ask for dibs as it will only derail the FS thread. Thank you.

I went back and "bolded" it above. Not only is it forum rules as stated by dkurfiss; but, they are listed as SETS and will only be sold as SETS.

ylnfrt
01-14-2020, 22:51
Does the HG premium 20* set have 850 FP or 950 FP down?

BigSky!
01-15-2020, 10:43
Does the HG premium 20* set have 850 FP or 950 FP down?
They are both 850 Fill Power DWR Goose Down

BigSky!
01-20-2020, 21:10
PRICES REDUCED

Now, $565 shipped and insured at my expense for the Hammock Gear 20 degree set.

and,

$340 shipped and insured at my expense for the Enlightened Equipment Apex 20 degree set.

BigSky!
01-27-2020, 14:22
PRICES REDUCED

Now, $560 shipped and insured at my expense for the Hammock Gear 20 degree set.

and,

$335 shipped and insured at my expense for the Enlightened Equipment Apex 20 degree set.

BigSky!
02-03-2020, 21:49
PRICES REDUCED

Now, $555 shipped and insured at my expense for the Hammock Gear 20 degree set.

and,

$330 shipped and insured at my expense for the Enlightened Equipment Apex 20 degree set.

dkurfiss
02-11-2020, 08:04
Is item still available? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! (Bumps mean to respond in the post)

If you are finished with your thread, please follow the links in my signature for instructions on how to close/move your thread.

If you are going out of town or have limited/no forum access, please close your thread before you leave. It saves frustrations when members post questions but do not get responses.

Thanks for your help

BigSky!
02-11-2020, 11:24
Is item still available? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! (Bumps mean to respond in the post)
Rats. I forgot to do so yesterday. Thanks for the reminder and the assist dkurfiss. Let's do one more price reduction while we're at it.

Now, $550 shipped and insured at my expense for the Hammock Gear 20 degree set.

and,

$325 shipped and insured at my expense for the Enlightened Equipment Apex 20 degree set.

jmwands
02-11-2020, 13:38
Both sets are in excellent condition with zero deficiencies and have only ever been stored in their respective storage sacks, uncompressed. Each set has been used 5 nights. As for the top quilts, I always sleep in silk long johns and cotton socks.

Heya Bigsky!, how did the EE set perform for you? Were they used in cold weather? I'd like to be able to hang a little colder than 20, but realistically 20 would cover 80% of what I plan to do,,, I haven't found much about their performance though,,,
thanks

jm

BigSky!
02-12-2020, 10:49
Heya Bigsky!, how did the EE set perform for you? Were they used in cold weather? I'd like to be able to hang a little colder than 20, but realistically 20 would cover 80% of what I plan to do,,, I haven't found much about their performance though,,,
thanks

jm

It performed great and to its rating (maybe even below, somewhat). Note that I wear socks and silk long johns in my hammock.

jmwands
02-13-2020, 15:51
Any chance you can verify the length on the Revolt. You said standard, which i assume is the regular length at 65". thanks

jm

BigSky!
02-17-2020, 10:37
Any chance you can verify the length on the Revolt. You said standard, which i assume is the regular length at 65". thanks
jm
Yes, it is 65"

Bump to the top.

BigSky!
02-21-2020, 12:17
The Enlightened Equipment set has sold.