PDA

View Full Version : Two Hammocks

KSC
03-15-2020, 13:07
I have two hammocks to give away. I would like to give them to a young person (18 or less) that needs a hammock and I would like to give them to two different people. If your a parent or a scout leader you may claim them for your child or scout. First one to post I'll take it and what hammock they want will get it. I will get it sent sometime this week when I go to the post office. Only mailing (USPS) to the lower 48. I will check back in a few hours to see if they are claimed. If not, I'll close the thread and find someone else that wants them. Both of these hammocks have been freshly laundered.

Hammock #1: This is a 10 ft. Simply Light Designs Streamliner hammock single layer. I don't remember the fabric weight but I think it's a 1.6 and the color is digital camo (no picture, too lazy for that). I know it's rated for at least 200 lbs as I bought it for my backpacking hammock several years ago. There is no bug net with this hammock. It has a ridge line and continuous loops included but no suspension. Excellent condition.

Hammock #2: This is an 11 ft hammock from Dutchwear. This is a single layer orange in color. I purchased this when he first started selling hammocks 5 or more years ago and I don't think this fabric is still sold by him. I know it will support at least 200 lbs. This has a ridge line and continuous loops and no bug net or suspension. I don't have a picture of this on either. Excellent condition.

Post if you want one PM me your address.

Thanks,
Keith

cmc4free
03-15-2020, 15:03
This is not an "I'll take it" but it's really kind of you to do this. The Streamliner is one of my favorite hammocks.

In times of mass hoarding of essential items like toilet paper and water, it's always refreshing to see acts of generosity.

KSC
03-15-2020, 16:59
This is not an "I'll take it" but it's really kind of you to do this. The Streamliner is one of my favorite hammocks.

In times of mass hoarding of essential items like toilet paper and water, it's always refreshing to see acts of generosity.

I'm not using them any more so I figure someone will enjoy them. They have been sitting around unused for several years and it's time they found a new home.

SoaknWet
03-15-2020, 17:10
If possible I'd like hammock #1 For my daughter, nice up grade fr9m her Eno.

KSC
03-15-2020, 17:58
If possible I'd like hammock #1 For my daughter, nice up grade fr9m her Eno.

You got it. Please PM me your name and address and I'll get it sent off.

Hammock #1 is claimed by SoaknWet.

Donfish06
03-15-2020, 20:11
I think my son would love to have #2 as his first hammock. I will take it if it is still available

tsshaw78
03-15-2020, 20:12
If #2 is still available, it will make a nice gift for my 8 yo son. I'll PM the address.

KSC
03-15-2020, 20:41
If #2 is still available, it will make a nice gift for my 8 yo son. I'll PM the address.

You got it. Hammock #2 claimed by tssshaw78. I hope your son enjoys it. This hammock has only been used less than a dozen times so it's in good condition.

Donfish06
03-15-2020, 20:42
You got it. Hammock #2 claimed by tssshaw78. I hope your son enjoys it. This hammock has only been used less than a dozen times so it's in good condition.

I guess you missed my post before his?

KSC
03-15-2020, 21:07
I guess you missed my post before his?

Boy did I ever. How would he like a Wilderness logic I think it's called the Night Owl? It's a 11 ft double layer brown in color with the knotty mods. I believe this is my second hammock I ever owned. It will have an adjustable ridge line and continuous loops. No suspension or net.

I apologize for missing your post. Please PM me your address.