PDA

View Full Version : FS: BIAS 11ft. DL Green Weight Weenie Hammock

cougarmeat
07-27-2020, 17:02
As new, Double Layer Weight Weenie hammock. Comes with double ended stuff sack. Gathered with Amsteel dogbone with generous loop for your chosen suspension.

Shipped CONUS: $65.00

If you want to try daisy chains, Iíll include a set of python straps with carabiners for an additional $20. The python straps will only be sold with the hammock as shipping them alone would cost too much.

I bought this to have an example of BIAS products. Except for initial inspection, itís been in the stuff sack its whole life. Iím selling it because I have too many DL 11 ft hammocks.

dkurfiss
08-04-2020, 07:03
Is item still available? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! (Bumps mean to respond in the post)

If you are finished with your thread, please follow the links in my signature for instructions on how to close/move your thread.

If you are going out of town or have limited/no forum access, please close your thread before you leave. It saves frustrations when members post questions but do not get responses.

Thanks for your help

cougarmeat
08-04-2020, 12:13
Only price reduction down to $60.

cougarmeat
08-08-2020, 18:36
I have email to BIAS asking about the weight of their DL hammocks. Their standard SL is 8 oz so the DL is probably a little less than twice that.

cougarmeat
08-09-2020, 19:12
One more week and I’ll pull this off. Haven’t heard from BIAS but the single layer (8 oz) is made from 1.1 oz fabric (feels silky). Though they say the 1.1 oz will support 245 lbs. I’m sure I got the DL because at 1.1 oz material, I’d have the advantagle of a DL without the usual weight penalty.

cougarmeat
08-15-2020, 13:07
No hits so I’m pulling this. The good news is, since I had it out, I finally decided to try it out. Very comfortable, especially the feel of the 1 oz fabric.