08-25-2020, 09:10
https://i.imgur.com/ZZf83axl.jpg

LuvmyBonnet
08-25-2020, 09:11
https://i.imgur.com/ZZf83axl.jpg

LOL! That's my neighbor. :lol:

DrPhun
08-25-2020, 15:45
If they instead put the dogs out, that would be my neighbor!

XJ35S
08-25-2020, 19:31
This is funny and good timing. I went out back and gave up around midnight. I don't know if the neighbors were partying or arguing. I had enough.

KBr00ks
08-25-2020, 21:24
Holy cow, so true.

My neighbor across the street spent all afternoon mowing, trimming, and blowing his quite small yard. We hadn't had rain in weeks so the blowing was particularly obnoxious -- resulted in a giant dust cloud drifting down the block.

gunner76
08-25-2020, 21:57
I have a neighbor who is ODC big time. He cut down all the trees in his yard and he breaks out the leaf blower 2 to 3 times a day blowing any dangerous leaves that the wind dares to blown on to his lawn. He lives across the street and when I cut my grass he breaks out the leaf blower and blows any grass that ends up on the street back to my yard. We have on large pine tree in the front yard close to the street. Wife and I were out front looking at tree and talking about cutting it down when OCD guy comes over and says we should cut down the tree so the pine needles don't get on his yard, Wife and I decided to keep the tree just to aggravate him.

mcimes
08-26-2020, 18:39
MY neighbors too, but they're inventive. Bassy music, an angle grinder, some power tools I cant identify... All at odd hours. Can we divide housing by how quiet you are?

Tyroler Holzhacker
08-27-2020, 08:53
A silver lining to the local school closures, due to the ongoing Chinese virus pandemic, is that I am finally able to get some quiet hammock time during football season. My backyard is a stone's throw from the local high school football field, so the closures of that season will give me a quieter hang this fall, unless the neighbors decide to do some light landscaping! Sometimes, the only way to get a quiet hang is to go hiking in the woods!:cool: