PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Fleas, Blackbird XLC, Warbonnet Yeti, Townsend Just a quilt

m00ch
03-22-2021, 16:44
I am looking for a couple items:
Up to 6 Dutch Fleas
A lightweight single layer XLC. Preferably the old style with single zipper.
A 20F Warbonnet Yeti. Preferably with UL fabrics and 950FP.
A 45F Townsend Just a Quilt.

Let me know if you have any of these.

KingMob
03-22-2021, 16:48
I have fleas (2), and a bunch of tarp worms (a bunch loose, and a bunch connected to reflective cordage with shock cord loops. I also have 4-6 Dutch hooks. If you’re interested in them, I can let them go

m00ch
03-23-2021, 16:54
Thanks for the offer, although I am not interested in the rest of the grouping. If you decide to sell the fleas separately let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silentorpheus
03-23-2021, 18:46
If you still need Fleaz, I've got 3 in my gear box I'm not using, that could use a new home.

m00ch
03-28-2021, 17:15
3 Fleas down, 3 to go.

thewhistler
04-01-2021, 14:30
I have an unused single layer xlc. It's the newer version though. Let me know if you're interested

m00ch
04-04-2021, 19:15
Not really looking for the new style but thanks.

dkurfiss
04-12-2021, 06:54
Is item still available? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! (Bumps mean to respond in the post)

If you are finished with your thread, please follow the links in my signature for instructions on how to close your thread.

If you are going out of town or have limited/no forum access, please close your thread before you leave. It saves frustrations when members post questions but do not get responses.

Thanks for your help

HangingOut
04-12-2021, 08:42
I have a bunch of fleas that I have spliced yellow zing-it continuous loops into. I will mail you 3 for $25.

m00ch
04-12-2021, 09:58
I just noticed that I typed Fleas....... I meant Flies. I am really looking for Flies. Sorry for the mistake.

Four-O
04-14-2021, 18:52
I have a 1st gen xlc with woopies with 6 ft straps. I also have Dutch clips and Dutch biners on dogbones or continuous loops, Iím not sure until I pull it out, attached to the straps if you need a suspension. Let me know if your interested and I will pull it out. I could send you pics if you want. Just let me know.

m00ch
04-16-2021, 08:18
Yes, I am interested in the XLC. Let me know what you want for it.

Just Bill
04-16-2021, 13:26
Shoot me an email if you strike out on the quilt...I have a few around.
You'd have better luck at whiteblaze on any chance of used one. I don't really sell them to hammock folks often.

m00ch
04-21-2021, 08:41
Thanks Bill. The one I have is fantastic and I am looking for another one for my wife.

dkurfiss
04-29-2021, 06:39
Is item still available? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! (Bumps mean to respond in the post)

If you are finished with your thread, please follow the links in my signature for instructions on how to close your thread.

If you are going out of town or have limited/no forum access, please close your thread before you leave. It saves frustrations when members post questions but do not get responses.

Thanks for your help