PDA

View Full Version : Delay notice?

NFA
04-07-2010, 08:32
Hi,

I placed an order about a month ago for a maccat tarp, and followed up with an email inquiring about the tarp/business....nothing.

I get that life can be really busy, but a business model that doesn't have space for a brief email notifying a potential customer that you won't be getting to them for a month or so is a bit much.

You could even post a "Significant Delay" notice on the website; but at present there is nothing on there to let people know that their orders are going into a black hole.

Jamie - nfa

viix
04-07-2010, 08:56
It could be your mail disappeared into his spam folder.. Brian does reply, 3 days after I enquired, he told me my order might take a while as he clears his back orders so give him another mail or pm..

Hawkwind
04-07-2010, 09:17
I've been wondering if my e-mails dropped into his spam folder. :-/ Thanks for the info viix. I'll pm him if I do not hear from him in a day or so.

Albert Skye
04-07-2010, 11:13
Another thread about this.

Coldspring
04-07-2010, 11:56
There's a custom Ultra for sale on here.
http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16241

Did you already pay for it?

FWIW, I think Brian is finishing up the final weeks for his degree.

I'd probably just get a Warbonnet or JRB tarp for now...there's nothing wrong with the quality of the Warbonnet tarps at all. You could always resell it, later, w/o a big loss on your investment.