PDA

View Full Version : My new Special Limited Edition KAQ!

sir_n0thing
04-09-2010, 19:16
I received a package in the mail today from Arrowhead Equipment. Inside said package... a Special Limited Edition KAQ in a unique color scheme! ;)

Thanks Paul for the heads-up on this special once-in-a-lifetime item! Black is the new camo ya know. All the cool kids have black underquilts.... :cool: I'll be giving this thing a test run this weekend.

Also in the package were various other items I ordered... including these sweet Zebra wood toggles! I'm at the forefront of woodland fashion!
That's my daughter up the tree getting a closer look at them.

Paul was a pleasure to deal with, and the quality of the items I received is top notch. The KAQ fit my HH Exped Zip great (though I'm still fiddling with the suspension, that's a learning curve on my part, not bad product!), is solidly built and shows off great sewing skills. It came with a sweet blaze orange sil stuff sack, as well as a huge mesh bag for longer term storage.

I give AHE, and Paul, two thumbs up! :thumbup:

pgibson
04-09-2010, 19:35
:thumbup: Looks awesome Sir N0thing! Glad you like it all :D Your little girl is super cute, looks like a great hammock helper. Let me know if you need any thing at all.

JerryW
04-09-2010, 20:03
Looks good sir_n0thing! Are you gonna take that Hoosier Hangin' next week???

Jerry

bigbamaguy
04-09-2010, 22:39
SirnOthing:
You are right in the quality of the staff and workmanship of their products is excellent. Nice looking KAQ you got there, I got a black/silver KAQ TQ from Paul back last fall and it is a very great compliment to the camo KAQ UQ that I got from MrPrez before he sold the KAQ line to Paul. Hope it keeps you as warm as mine does.