PDA

View Full Version : Ribz Pack

sassquatch
01-18-2022, 12:27
Looking for a Ribz pack. I bought mine on Amazon but they have been listed as "No longer available" and now not even showing up in the search. I've tried to contact the company but they appear to be no longer in business, even though their website is still up. If you have one in your camp box and no longer using, I'd like to get one or more for my kayaking friends. Thanks!

Firesong
01-18-2022, 16:22
I have one that I could get rid of. I maybe wore it once. Only thing is I am up in Canada and shipping would probably add a bit to it.

Rolloff
01-18-2022, 21:31
I have one that no longer gets the trail time it deserves. It's lost a plastic end piece on one of the zipper pulls, but the loop is still intact and works the zipper just fine. I never replace anything like that, when doesn't impair operation, simply because it weighs a little less and I have that gramweenie sickness :sleep:

Shoot me an offer. As long as it covers shipping it's your's :thumbup1:

dkurfiss
01-26-2022, 14:24
Still looking? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! (Bumps mean to respond in the post)

If you are finished with your thread, please follow the links in my signature for instructions on how to close your thread.

If you are going out of town or have limited/no forum access, please close your thread before you leave. It saves frustrations when members post questions but do not get responses.

Thanks for your help

dkurfiss
01-29-2022, 08:09
Removed for no response