PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Large Packa Rain Parka

Big Sweets
05-21-2022, 21:49
Looking to see if anyone has a Large Packa Rain Parka they're not using anymore. Any fabric or color, I'm open to whatever someone would be willing to sell.

Thanks for looking!

Two Tents
05-22-2022, 11:45
I have a spare one in 10d. I know the pack cover part is a large or maybe XL. The jacket part is big on me and I wear XL stuff. It has one small, tapped repair on the rain cover part. I'd take $75 shipped for it. I'd need to locate it when I get back home this week to get you pictures if that is important.

Big Sweets
05-22-2022, 17:14
Yes, please find it when you get home. I will definitely need pictures to help me decide. I know that since I am using a ULA Circuit I probably wont need the XL but I'm not going to let that stop me right now. I'll leave this post open for now and thank you Two Tents and everyone else who took a look.

Hammichael
05-23-2022, 13:08
Iíve got a Packa going unused in my gear closet. Will check size when I get back home end of week, if youíre not in a rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Sweets
05-23-2022, 19:08
No hurry, I'd be interested. I haven't decided on anything yet. Thank you!

Two Tents
05-24-2022, 11:52
I too will locate the one I know I have when I get back home this Friday. It is somewhere and I'll check the cover size and get a few pictures posted.

Big Sweets
05-24-2022, 16:04
Thank you so much!

Hammichael
05-25-2022, 12:06
Iíve got a Packa going unused in my gear closet. Will check size when I get back home end of week, if youíre not in a rush.

Looks like my Packa is a size small, unfortunately

Big Sweets
05-25-2022, 20:51
Thank you so much for looking. Hopefully Two Tents can bring me across the finish line! This is one piece of gear I've wanted for years.

Edit, of course TWO Packas are for sale on the FB Backpacking Gear Flea Market if anyone's interested. They're both SMALL, :( UGH.

Big Sweets
05-29-2022, 04:14
I too will locate the one I know I have when I get back home this Friday. It is somewhere and I'll check the cover size and get a few pictures posted.

Please let me know.

Two Tents
05-29-2022, 08:20
One more area to search tubs. Hopefully it is there. I'll let you know later today.

Two Tents
05-31-2022, 15:04
I found one. It is not the 10d one. This is a more a 30d material. It is basically new as in only gone on a few trips and rode the pack the whole trip. Forest green. Taped seams. No holes. I'll have to weigh it if it goes that far. The lx is for large jacket, extra large pack cover. Same deal, $75 shipped. Should I still look for the 10d?. If you want to beat a few ounces but 30d is more rugged. Probably guessing a 4 ounce weight difference but the 10d and tge 30d. I babied the grey 10d I need to locate. Babied and still got a tiny, bums me out, m&m size, poke hole.

Big Sweets
06-01-2022, 05:12
Yes, please look for your 10d version, I need the weight savings due to my poor feet (diabetic neuropathy and plantar fasciitis) so every ounce shed helps me. Is the 10d a XL version? I'm going to close this thread since you found at least one of your Packas and we can work it out from there. Thank's everyone!