PDA

View Full Version : Haven XL Update

Redoleary
07-02-2022, 09:16
Short update on my Haven XL.

84nwLH_47Z8&t=5s

Immortalviking
07-02-2022, 23:25
Got my Haven Safari a couple weeks ago and got to sleep in it for the first time last night. Messaged them a week and a half ago to get a couple missing pieces sent out but haven't heard back. I woke up this morning with a sore back and half deflated mattress. Filled it again and after a few hours has deflated substantially. Hoping to get the issues resolved as I really like it, but more importantly my wife LOVES it.

Redoleary
07-03-2022, 19:30
Got my Haven Safari a couple weeks ago and got to sleep in it for the first time last night. Messaged them a week and a half ago to get a couple missing pieces sent out but haven't heard back. I woke up this morning with a sore back and half deflated mattress. Filled it again and after a few hours has deflated substantially. Hoping to get the issues resolved as I really like it, but more importantly my wife LOVES it.
That's a bummer! You might have to send them some reminder emails. A lot of stuff seems to fall thru the cracks over there, but they make it right eventually. Hope they get you what you need soon.