PDA

View Full Version : HAMMOCK GEAR'S HOLIDAY SALE IS IN FULL SWING!

sallyhammocks
11-14-2022, 14:31
Howdy Hammock Forum Friends!

We are excited to announce that our annual Holiday Sale is in full swing! Now through Cyber Monday at midnight we're giving you the chance to save 20% on nearly everything on our website! We are also offering free domestic shipping on all orders over $200+ to anywhere in the USA! This is our biggest sale EVER! Don't miss out!

Link below to shop now :)

https://hammockgear.com/

*Exclusions are as follows: Already discounted products, kits, dyneema shelters, Adventure Hammock Systems and Schwarze Biene Outdoor accessories are not included in our holiday sale.Holiday sale can not be combined with other coupon codes.

bsteele
11-14-2022, 20:56
Awesome, thanks for running these awesome sales! I've been telling myself I really need to pick up a quilt for warmer weather; the time is certainly now :laugh:

sallyhammocks
11-15-2022, 07:39
Awesome, thanks for running these awesome sales! I've been telling myself I really need to pick up a quilt for warmer weather; the time is certainly now :laugh:

You are so welcome! Thank YOU for your support! And you are absolutely correct, now is the time to score new gear. The discounts on custom gear has never been bigger, and the line is only going to get longer between now and the holidays!

Adventurous_Angler
11-15-2022, 08:57
Agreed - Thanks for spreading a little holiday cheer early this year Sally! I will be ordering a big fluffy underquilt in the next week or so.

Cheers,
A.A.

sallyhammocks
11-15-2022, 09:38
Agreed - Thanks for spreading a little holiday cheer early this year Sally! I will be ordering a big fluffy underquilt in the next week or so.

Cheers,
A.A.

Hey, the more cheer the merrier, right!? Thank you very much for your support! It certainly keeps things merry around the shop ;)

jtdums
11-16-2022, 06:50
Just ordered my wife's Christmas presents! Thanks for the sale...

sallyhammocks
11-16-2022, 07:13
Just ordered my wife's Christmas presents! Thanks for the sale...

Oh wow, she is in for a big surprise! If she has any questions once she opens her gift, just give us a shout! Thanks very much for your support and Merry Christmas!:)

soul embrace
11-16-2022, 18:26
have a friend that order her a top quilt, underquilt and a DCF Tarp for our week long backpacking trip in march on the AT. she thanks you for the sale also

sallyhammocks
11-17-2022, 07:05
have a friend that order her a top quilt, underquilt and a DCF Tarp for our week long backpacking trip in march on the AT. she thanks you for the sale also

It's our pleasure! I hope you both enjoy your trip on the AT! It's always great to have a trip to look forward too : )