PDA

View Full Version : FS: Homemade Underquilt, DDHammockStand, Dryad Suspended Sleep Cot Shelter

tandrewmalan
11-12-2023, 13:09
Homemade underquilt, not by me. It looks like it was made from an army blanket, fabric is synthetic. [Update: got feedback it goes down to around 45 degrees]. I would use only for car camping because it's heavy and doesn't compress down. Bought for $50 shipped and want to sell for $50 shipped not including G&S fees. On quick googling quilt was about $60 before it was turned into an undrequilt.

DDHammockStand. Just didn't have good luck setting it up. Maybe you'll have better luck. All pieces present. On one of the orange disks the little orange bump to hold in the round toggle popped off. I think I was supposed to wrap the cord around the pegs but forgot that step. I was just wrapping the toggle and cord once around the disk and it caught fine. I'm sure plenty of DIY solutions to that. Picture attached where thumb is pointing to little knob that broke on one disk. Most stakes are in good shape. A couple that I used have a little wear on the tops. Looking for $100 shipped.

SOLD
Dryad suspension sleep shelter. It basically is a floating cot. Plastic is a little smelly so it needs to air out a bit. Just don't have room for it. I feel like it is such a unique thing I don't want it to end up in a landfill and want it to end up with someone who will use it. Pay for shipping and I'll send it you. My picture is showing the rainfly over it so sorry you don't get to see the cot itself. Ignore the red circle I was just asking a question here about it. Also, you will need to use your own carabiners. It doesn't come with suspension.. I think shipping will be around $SOLD.

Rooster
11-12-2023, 14:18
Dryad suspension sleep shelter
I'll take it.

Rooster
11-12-2023, 16:33
Payment sent

tandrewmalan
11-12-2023, 16:36
Payment received. Dryad shelter is SOLD.

tandrewmalan
11-14-2023, 14:11
Bump

45 degree synthetic underquilt dropped to $40 shipped.

DDHammockstands dropped to $80 shipped.

Thank you.

tandrewmalan
11-15-2023, 13:45
Bump underquilt for $35 shipped (unless shipping costs more, but unlikely).

DDHammockStand for $70.

Thanks for looking.

dkurfiss
11-26-2023, 09:34
Is item still available? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! (Bumps mean to respond in the post)

If you are finished with your thread, please follow the links in my signature for instructions on how to close/move your thread.

If you are going out of town or have limited/no forum access, please close and move your thread before you leave. It saves frustrations when members post questions but do not get responses.

tandrewmalan
11-26-2023, 12:29
Hammock Stand and Underquilt still available!