PDA

View Full Version : FS: Greylock 4

Zach L
02-18-2024, 17:33
I have a Jacks r Better Greylock 4 0 degree I would like to sell. I have a few under quilts and this is one that I never use. It has only been used in my yard for a short hang. I have Never slept in. I have always kept in in the storage bag I got when I purchased it. Non smoking house. So itís basically brand new. I would like to get 200 bucks shipped for it. If you want more pictures feel free to message me and I would be happy to send them to you. PayPal preferred. 192228192227192229

Zach L
02-22-2024, 16:39
Bump
180 shipped

dkurfiss
03-01-2024, 19:45
Is item still available? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! (Bumps mean to respond in the post)

If you are finished with your thread, please follow the links in my signature for instructions on how to close/move your thread.

If you are going out of town or have limited/no forum access, please close and move your thread before you leave. It saves frustrations when members post questions but do not get responses.

dkurfiss
03-04-2024, 19:53
I noticed you have closed your thread. If you are finished please go ahead and move it.
Need help? See links at top of the FS area or my signature.
Need more help? Please PM me
Thanks