PDA

View Full Version : Saw an ENO vendor in Kennesaw, GA

ShadowAlpha
04-19-2010, 08:03
There was an event in Kennesaw, GA this past weekend called the Big Shanty trade days. Saw a ENO vendor set up. I was able to only stop for a few mins - wish I could have gone back to test a hammock. However, I worked the event with the State Guard & was kept busy the rest of the day.

Cool setup! :D

JBRanger
04-29-2010, 12:35
Where at in Kennesaw? Any other events you know about coming up?

Going Gear
04-29-2010, 23:15
I've got the ENO stuff at my store in Smyrna if you want to see their stuff in person. I picked up a couple of Hennessy models as well.

JBRanger
04-30-2010, 15:52
Would love to stop by your store. Where exactly are you located?

thewaker43
05-16-2010, 15:44
I live in Woodstock and am familiar with the festival. I just bought an ENO Double Nest with my REI dividend and use it with a Kelty Noah's tarp. Only used it twice, once in the Cohutta's and once on Pigeon Mountain. This would be the last weekend of April and the first weekend of May. The second week I slept fine, the first I did as well but a little chilly. We camped maybe 30 feet from the river and the temps dropped to around 40. I used a Theramrest ProLite and Marmot 15 degree bag in the hammock. I spend most of my time in the southeast and camp year round but was surprised how cold I got. I ended up wearing all my layers. This was a surprise as I usually end up with my bag unzipped at near freezing temps. Would a close cell pad be warmer? Otherwise I am a convert. Any other suggestion for North Georgia hammock camping.

Going Gear
05-18-2010, 22:24
Would love to stop by your store. Where exactly are you located?

Sorry, just saw this.

Here (http://goinggear.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=3) is the location information.