PDA

View Full Version : I did It I got the cheap amazon hammock so you don't have to

Bc hammocker
03-17-2024, 11:24
So was looking for a hammock for my first time it was my birthday I looked and got the amazon hammock I've used it 2 time but it was winter I want to do an video going over all of it cuz I didn't see much about it and I payed 30 bucks for on sale one so as time goes on I'll update you guys if your interested about how it holds up over time.

ScottS
03-17-2024, 11:54
You have to start someplace.

Shug
03-17-2024, 12:01
It'll get you going.
Bought a few myself in the past....https://youtu.be/b_56W3jdxbY
Enjoy the hammock quest.
Shug

cougarmeat
03-17-2024, 18:21
Second post - welcome to the forum. I suggest trying it out when you'll have good weather. That tarp, like the standard tarp that comes with the Hennessy Expedition, will keep the hammock dry, but that's about it - and the assumption is any rain will be coming straight down (not at an angle). But those small diamond tarps are great for a sunshade when afternoon lounging. Because of the areas I adventure in, my tarps are more for shade (and sometimes heat retention) than rain protection. But I do favor larger tarps because if it does rain, I want the hammock dry and a dry area outside the hammock.

My First (bridge) Hammock from The Dollar Store