PDA

View Full Version : My display name?

Satty
04-20-2010, 06:22
I somehow set it up where my email address is my display name. I went through the User CP to see if I could change it. Nothing I change seem to alter what appears as my display name. As you can see "[email protected]" is kinda long.

Did I miss it in the FAQ on how to change that? Or do I need to forget this account and create a new one.

Thanks

Ben

Mrprez
04-20-2010, 06:28
Send a PM to angrysparrow (one of the fine mods here) with your desired name and he will change it for you.

Welcome to HF!

animalcontrol
04-20-2010, 06:29
I somehow set it up where my email address is my display name. I went through the User CP to see if I could change it. Nothing I change seem to alter what appears as my display name. As you can see "[email protected]" is kinda long.

Did I miss it in the FAQ on how to change that? Or do I need to forget this account and create a new one.

Thanks

Ben

send a private message (PM) to moderator angrysparrow (http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/member.php?u=404). He can change it for you

(your quick Prez!)

krugd
04-20-2010, 06:48
I used my defaut user name when signing up for the forums. Now that I am seeing this as a longer-term place to hang, I will be changing my user name, too. Thanks for posting this info.

Just Jeff
04-20-2010, 07:22
Any of the mods can change your name, but we're all on here pretty much every day so requests like this are usually completed within a few hours unless it's posted overnight.

angrysparrow
slowhike
headchange4u
me

Satty
04-20-2010, 08:40
Thanks, I sent a PM to AngrySparrow. If nothing happens in the next couple of days I get one of the other Mods to change it to "Satty"

Mrprez
04-20-2010, 12:13
Looks like it's already been completed.