PDA

View Full Version : Crow's Nest - YEAH!

beep
04-22-2010, 19:43
I just got my new Crow's Nest today, and I AM IMPRESSED!:)

Nice work, Adam! I think I'm going to like this a lot! I'll post the obligatory pics once I've had a chance to put it to work!

questtrek
04-22-2010, 20:49
I got mine last week along with my Burrow but have yet had a chance to photo it for ya all ... Soon ... Looks great doesn't it! ...

Black Phoenix
04-22-2010, 21:09
let's see some pics, nice to see what I should expect. I should be getting mine next week, can't wait to stop using a pad.

Cranky Bear
04-24-2010, 08:58
Great stuff huh!? I have one and LOOOVVVEEEE it! Adam does a great job!

Hangin'Yankee
04-24-2010, 14:36
I got mine back in late February and told SC that I would post pictures. He jokingly asked me not to. I think he was afraid he'd be stuck in the basement working for all of 2010. :scared:

Sometimes it sucks to make such a great product! :cool:

Thanks again, SC! :boggle:

Randy

babelfish5
04-24-2010, 14:55

I still weep openly when I use mine.:crying

jonesy
04-24-2010, 16:27
i hope mine comes soon .but if not its cool ,but im real exited about that crowsnest..good things come to those who wait. oh man it will be good :)

stormcrow
04-24-2010, 22:58
I just got my new Crow's Nest today, and I AM IMPRESSED!:)

Nice work, Adam! I think I'm going to like this a lot! I'll post the obligatory pics once I've had a chance to put it to work!

Thanks beep! I am glad you like it. I always like pics. I am going to have a place for them on my site real soon. I am organizing things a little differently and it should be up and running soon...(fingers crossed)

I should be getting mine next week, can't wait to stop using a pad.

The end of your wait is VERY near....:D

Thanks CB. Warm backsides are what we are about here at TPT!

I got mine back in late February and told SC that I would post pictures. He jokingly asked me not to. I think he was afraid he'd be stuck in the basement working for all of 2010. :scared:

Sometimes it sucks to make such a great product! :cool:

Thanks again, SC! :boggle:

Randy

It didn't work! :rolleyes::D Thanks buddy!

I still weep openly when I use mine.:crying

I never like to see a grown man cry, but you are welcome. Thanks again for the video!

i hope mine comes soon .but if not its cool ,but im real exited about that crowsnest..good things come to those who wait. oh man it will be good :)

She's acomin'...:lol:

phatpacker
06-12-2011, 23:31
I am very pleased with the fit product was as promised incredible construction so far one night at forty and need to dis robe clothing and not tuck my bag under to vent I have the three season Incubator Thanks for the great product :):):):)

dragon360
06-13-2011, 09:21
I have a few HG pieces and love them. Next is the 3-season burrow. It will be mine , oh yes!