PDA

View Full Version : can you say crowsnest?

jonesy
05-08-2010, 20:10
So the delivery guy secretly delivered a white little package today.. whoot got me crowsnest.. this thing is absolutly amazing.the stiching is real nice! i did set it up right away of course .it fits perfectly on my WBBB .oh yes ill be sleeping with it tonight.. altho i was a bit disapointed,, i dont see stormcrows custom tag on it anywhere.:confused:but either way this thing is def the dogs pants! i havent used it yet but im real proud to own it..you can really tell some time went into making this thing.other than no tag its flawless! the stiching is exactly how bablefish describes in his videos.well hes who acually sold me on the uq.so thanks to him aswell..
thanks ADAM!!! haveing my uq arive today was a really nice way to top off an already nice day!! :D:D:D:D
sorry for the rant but man this uq is soooo nice..:boggle:

Hawk-eye
05-08-2010, 20:16
Got one myself a little over a week ago .. I know how you feel. Sweet quilt and great workmanship. Going to take mine to the Linville Gorge next weekend!

Wa-Hangman
05-08-2010, 20:53
How long did it take to get your quilts from order to doorstep?

jonesy
05-08-2010, 20:59
How long did it take to get your quilts from order to doorstep?
i ordered on the 7th of last month..so whats that ?31 days? the wait sucks but now its over . it really wasnt that bad..and very worth the wait..i dont want stormcrow to raise prices but honestly i kinda feel guilty ? like i stole something lol or didnt pay enough for what i got. i liked your video btw hawkeye on the zipper mod..

G.L.P.
05-08-2010, 21:18
for the price they are a steal......:D

stormcrow
05-08-2010, 21:19
altho i was a bit disapointed,, i dont see stormcrows custom tag on it anywhere.:confused:

There are a few of you out there that did not get the labels. I have been getting so many out recently that I did not check my label stock and before I knew it I only had a small handful left. The order did not get here in time for me to get them on a few of the unlucky. Or should I say...Lucky! The ones that did not get a label are getting one sent to them....sewn onto a hammock pillow..:D Unless you don't want it. :cool: We are starting to make hammock pillows and the first few have been rolling out (10 x 16). We make them to match your quilt(s).

i dont want stormcrow to raise prices but honestly i kinda feel guilty ? like i stole something lol or didnt pay enough for what i got.

I feel like I have been robbed!!:scared: :D

jonesy
05-09-2010, 00:15
There are a few of you out there that did not get the labels. I have been getting so many out recently that I did not check my label stock and before I knew it I only had a small handful left. The order did not get here in time for me to get them on a few of the unlucky. Or should I say...Lucky! The ones that did not get a label are getting one sent to them....sewn onto a hammock pillow..:D Unless you don't want it. :cool: We are starting to make hammock pillows and the first few have been rolling out (10 x 16). We make them to match your quilt(s).

I feel like I have been robbed!!:scared: :D

no no i didnt type that out loud.. did i? but seriously im really glad i ordered the crowsnest .it fit perfect i didnt have to mess with really at all .. cinch the ends and thats it .if i set to my sholders it covers down just below my knees . .. yeah the wait was worth it.and the one i got really fits nice on the BB.ill also be useing the uq under a HH .oh the stuff sack is real nice aswell .. and like i said before and ill say it again .. i cant say enough good things about the service ive gotten from whom i ordered from ..
http://www.theperfecttrees.com/index.html
OPIE (i couldnt get his link to work)
http://www.warbonnetoutdoors.com/
so thanks again ill be passing some good words ..
ill try to get some pics up in the morn..

Bearpaw
05-09-2010, 11:22
I have a WB Yeti for 3-season and a Speer Snugfit for winter, but my wife has managed to pretty much claim one or the other for every trip we go on together.

I'm beginning to see a CrowsNest and Incubator in OD green in my future for my own trips. I wonder how low a temperature I could get down to with those two layered beneath me?! :woot:

DocBurN
05-09-2010, 11:30
So the delivery guy secretly delivered a white little package today.. whoot got me crowsnest.. this thing is absolutly amazing.the stiching is real nice! i did set it up right away of course .it fits perfectly on my WBBB .oh yes ill be sleeping with it tonight.. altho i was a bit disapointed,, i dont see stormcrows custom tag on it anywhere.:confused:but either way this thing is def the dogs pants! i havent used it yet but im real proud to own it..you can really tell some time went into making this thing.other than no tag its flawless! the stiching is exactly how bablefish describes in his videos.well hes who acually sold me on the uq.so thanks to him aswell..
thanks ADAM!!! haveing my uq arive today was a really nice way to top off an already nice day!! :D:D:D:D
sorry for the rant but man this uq is soooo nice..:boggle:

Congrats on your crowsnest.. im also on the waiting boat and have great expedition planned for that UQ.. and it will save space in my backpack compared to my actual setup.. more backpack space worth gold in my book.

I wonder if i am on the "no-custom-tag" batch list :D

Shug
05-09-2010, 11:38
That tag just adds weight....!!!
.3 gram. That could just break ya'.....
Hope to see you soon Stormy!
Happy Mother's Day to Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shug