PDA

View Full Version : Donating Member Status Question

UncleMJM
06-04-2010, 02:18
Is there a lag time from donation payments to status updating?

I ask this because I just noticed that as of today, I am no longer listed as a donating member in spite of having a paypal receipt from 5/31, prior to my anniversary expiration verifying that I had made a donation, (something I have done above the minimum option annually since that option became available sometime I think in 2008, maybe sooner since I just noticed my White Blaze donations started in 2006). :(:(

I noticed this when I tried to read donating members forum threads and could not then noticed that my PM box which had plenty of space yesterday was now 100% full. In fact, I would have sent a PM to a moderator but without deleting a large number of messages, I can't send a PM.

If I need to do something on my end to correct this, please advise. :confused:

Col_M
06-04-2010, 04:34
I donated a couple days ago too and haven't been "upgraded" yet. I imagine that all the guys in charge have lives outside of the forum so I'm giving them some time, we must have been unlucky to catch them at a busy time :)

angrysparrow
06-04-2010, 08:23
Very sorry about that folks.

Normally there is no delay and the update is done automatically. We made a small change to the way the forum software is notified of the donation, and it seems that it wasn't operating quite properly. The donations were being received, just not updated on the forum.

That issue has now been fixed, and everyone that has donated should be updated normally.

Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

UncleMJM
06-04-2010, 09:40
Very sorry about that folks.

Normally there is no delay and the update is done automatically. We made a small change to the way the forum software is notified of the donation, and it seems that it wasn't operating quite properly. The donations were being received, just not updated on the forum.

That issue has now been fixed, and everyone that has donated should be updated normally.

Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Whew, thanks.

No worries now that I feel legitimate again, and I really did need to clean out some of those PM's that were old and stale. :)