PDA

View Full Version : Post Memorial Day Sale

opie
06-04-2010, 22:14
Ive never been a fan of merchandise sales that coincide with important holidays.

However... I do believe its time for a sale @ whoopieslings.com.

Starting Monday Morning the 7th at 6am and running through Friday the 11th at 8pm, all items will be discounted 10%. Keep in mind Ill be at the MI hang starting Friday evening through Sunday afternoon. Right now I have about a 3 day backlog of orders, so please keep this in mind when placing an order, also.

I am also running short on silicone tubing. Ive got an order in and should be here early next week.

SmokeBait
06-04-2010, 22:36
Cool! I'm needing a suspension for a beater hammock I bought for a loaner. Will order this weekend and not in any hurry. Thanks for all you do for us Opie.

SmokeBait

Niloc
06-04-2010, 23:00
Cool I was just about to order something in the up coming week, glad to hear about this.

fr8pilot1
06-05-2010, 00:30
Guess I should have waited a couple of extra days!!!:D

Mud__Bone
06-06-2010, 12:46
cool sounds good , and I really like your reasoning, as memorial day is a very important day, or at least should be, to us all.

Thanks man :shades:

opie
06-06-2010, 20:04
OK... Just enter "WS10OFF" in the coupon box at check out.

Mud__Bone
06-07-2010, 03:33
Roger that mate, thanks :D

opie
06-14-2010, 21:24
The sale was a success.

Just want to send out a thank you to anyone from HF that took advantage of the sale.

Im working OT to get everything out.

SmokeBait
06-14-2010, 21:55
Opie, thanks for the sale prices. Received my order a couple of days ago. Once again I was totally impressed with the quality of your workmanship.

SmokeBait

opie
06-14-2010, 22:44
Thank you for coming back Smoke!!!

Mkrzyski
06-14-2010, 22:47
Man I forgot to order those Soft Shackles!!!

opie
06-15-2010, 11:49

Pm me your personal info and if your order hasn't gone out yet, I'll toss a couple in.

wetware1967
06-15-2010, 20:36

Don't think they were even on the 'menu' when I ordered. I may pick up a couple with my next order to check them out.

miboso
06-16-2010, 15:15
Thanks for having the sale! Now I...must....have......patience:)
Oh, and be sure to do mine after you are well rested:D
Didn't you just come back from a hang? Then you ARE well rested, get to work:lol:

opie
06-16-2010, 21:44
Thanks for having the sale! Now I...must....have......patience:)
Oh, and be sure to do mine after you are well rested:D
Didn't you just come back from a hang? Then you ARE well rested, get to work:lol:

I did get to relax at the hang. But its never true rest when you have a 7yo running around.

Also... Just want to touch base with everyone that placed an order during the sale. Im working my way through at what seems like a snails pace.

My wifes car had a hiccup today so I had to spend some time this evening getting that sorted out. That has put me behind just a little bit more than I already am.

Ive also got to head out of town this weekend up to the UP to deliver some rope for a special project the CAD team is working on at Bay de Noc college and their attempt to break a world record. I started a thread on it... If its still here Ill update it right now.