PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: JRB Weathershield

Wentworth
09-17-2007, 18:25
As with my python skins, I can't see myself using the weathershield again, So thought I'd offer it up here.
It's only been used 3 times as I recall, and the only wear is a few creases where it has been folded back into its stuffsack.

Anyone interested?

headchange4u
09-18-2007, 12:10
What are you asking for it?

Otter1
09-18-2007, 12:11
Is it the top/ bottom / both?

Wentworth
09-18-2007, 17:58
Both Top and bottom. And the python skins if people want.

What I'm after is things I can't seem to find in Oz! A Possum down beanie and a couple of crazy creek buckles, or descender rings or equivalent.

FanaticFringer
09-18-2007, 18:15

What I'm after is things I can't seem to find in Oz! A Possum down beanie and a couple of crazy creek buckles, or descender rings or equivalent.

If you have Paypal, they will ship to Australia.www.onrope1.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=118&parent=4

www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/possumdown_beanie.html

angrysparrow
09-18-2007, 18:57

I don't want the weathershield, but when those beanies come back in stock, I'll be happy to order one and ship it to you for my cost. I've actually been waiting a while for those to come back in stock at BPL.

Wentworth
09-18-2007, 22:43
Thanks everyone for your help. Angry sparrow: That's a very generous offer.
The reason I'm more interested in this type of trade is so I wouldn't have to bother with money orders or similar! And at least this way Someone could get some use out of this gear.
BTW. I understand that my weathershield if (one of) the first made, and a prototype in that the footbox of the top is made slightly differently to the standard. Going off my memory of What the Jacks told me when I bought it.

slowhike
09-19-2007, 06:44

from all the reports i've herd, i'm thinking that possum down is pretty good stuff (expensive though).
i'd like to add a pair of the socks to my sleep system.

Wentworth
09-20-2007, 17:54
Wow! from onrope1.com, to ship 6 $2 buckles will cost $40.... Where do these charges come from!? Wouldn't they fit in an envelope?

FanaticFringer
09-20-2007, 18:14
Wow! from onrope1.com, to ship 6 $2 buckles will cost $40.... Where do these charges come from!? Wouldn't they fit in an envelope?

I checked International Priority rates for Australia. 1lb shipment (lowest weight they will let you put down) would be $19.95
Maybe someone here would be willing to ship you a couple buckles.
I've got 4 ring buckles I'm not using but I think you'll like the cinch buckles better.