PDA

View Full Version : Let's get this party started!

dakotaross
10-11-2006, 09:40
Newbie hanger here. I'm wondering if anyone out there has any experience with an Exped Wallcreeper and if so whether it is a good bag for hammocking, or more specifically, is it appreciably better than standard bags due to its features, or is this just a gimmicky bag?

For those who don't know about this bag, its a center zip (full length), armholes and a drawcord at the foot so that it can be worn like a jacket.

I've seen various posts on the effectiveness of sleeping bags in hammocks and various other products as alternatives, so no need to sell me on NS or KAQ. Just looking for info on this specific bag, or any other bag with similar features.

Just Jeff
10-11-2006, 09:44
Check out the reviews at www.backpackgeartest.org. I've heard several folks say they think it's a good hammocking bag, just a bit heavier than some other options.

neo
10-11-2006, 11:14
:) alright i made it in,i will still preach the gospel of hammock hanging on whiteblaze even though we have our own forum now:cool: neo

neo
10-11-2006, 11:18
Newbie hanger here. I'm wondering if anyone out there has any experience with an Exped Wallcreeper and if so whether it is a good bag for hammocking, or more specifically, is it appreciably better than standard bags due to its features, or is this just a gimmicky bag?

For those who don't know about this bag, its a center zip (full length), armholes and a drawcord at the foot so that it can be worn like a jacket.

I've seen various posts on the effectiveness of sleeping bags in hammocks and various other products as alternatives, so no need to sell me on NS or KAQ. Just looking for info on this specific bag, or any other bag with similar features.

i had one but i sold it,i was ok,but i prefer the quilt

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=9352&catid=member&imageuser=3462

i like this bag better:cool: neo

http://www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=027439&Category_Code=35

i bought this bag here

Peter_pan
10-12-2006, 06:11
Welcome to the hanging Crowd...

Pan