PDA

View Full Version : Sale extended for one more day...

stormcrow
07-07-2010, 08:48
Since we got a late start posting the original sale, we are going to extend it until the end of today (July 7, 2010).

I really want to thank everyone for the kind comments and for the traffic on our new site. The transition of changing names and websites has been a just a little bumpy but everyone has been very forgiving. We appreciate your support. Keep and eye new features we will be implementing into the new site. We also have some new products we will be releasing very soon:boggle:.

~Stormcow

Hawk-eye
07-07-2010, 08:56
Great! Looking forward to it!

bigbamaguy
07-07-2010, 09:00
I don't want to nit-pick but 2007 was a bad year for me and I really hope the sale ends in 2010!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, its been one of those mornings and the auditors are here with me going over all of my paperwork...........friggin' bean counters!!!!!!!!!

stormcrow
07-07-2010, 09:18
Doh! fixed it. Thanks! Yes, I agree 2007 was quite a year here too...Whew!

.....ewww auditors......(no offense to any HF members that might be auditors lol)

Just Jeff
07-08-2010, 00:22
Went to check out your wares and I get a "cannot display this page" error. Considering a new partial UQ for Jennifer...

stormcrow
07-08-2010, 04:15
Went to check out your wares and I get a "cannot display this page" error. Considering a new partial UQ for Jennifer...

Yep a few couple of more hiccups to work though....If you get to the site and navigate to the thing you want, you should be able to apply the discount code and get it...If it does not work let me know, I will MAKE it work...;)

~Adam

TheDen
07-08-2010, 04:38
The page with the discount codes shows up under this link:

http://hammockgear.com/39/products/grand-opening-sale/

Ken
07-08-2010, 05:08
Adam, don't know if this will help you or not, but I applied the code and the page reloaded with the correct discount price. Then when I moved to the next page it went back to the original price. So, I cleared the cart and did it all again with the same results. The second time I just went ahead and checked out at the original price. I was using Firefox. Doubt that was a factor, but thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for your service!
Ken

stormcrow
07-08-2010, 14:36
Was that today? The promo wasn't working yesterday for some reason... It's been fixed (and it's actually still working until the end of the night tonight).

It's working now (I just verified)...

http://hammockgear.com/39/products/grand-opening-sale/

Ken
07-08-2010, 14:42
No, it was yesterday just after I first PMd you. No problemo!! The order is in and I probably won't need it until October. Hope you're not too overwhelmed with all this!!

Thanks again,
Ken