PDA

View Full Version : Te-wa Summer UQ

MedicineMan
07-20-2010, 19:31
when I got back from this weeks trip a box was waiting. Inside the Te-wa summer UQ. 9 ounces of impeccableness! and man does it fluff up! I choice red and it really contrasts with the neon yellow stuffsack provided by Te-wa.
I could have used this quilt on my first night!
So I have it at home and last night used it as a comforter on the bed-yeppers my feet stick out so I wore socks!
There have been occasions when the 3sYeti is too warm..this is a good answer.

Shug
07-20-2010, 19:54
Can we see...???? Oh can we????
Sonds nice.
Shug

Savage
07-20-2010, 20:41
Can we see...???? Oh can we????

Shug

+1 to what he said.

Pictures would be awesome.

TOB9595
07-20-2010, 20:49
Ahhh this is just a dream
Go back to sleep this is just a dream....

Cause if it were real there'd be PICS!!!!!

Tom

MedicineMan
07-20-2010, 21:49
I'll try to get some pics later tonight....what if I put the Te-wa on the floor then a 3sYeti on top? would that give an idea of size? I thought about a pic but no one around to get it with me in the hammock and I'm not fast enough off the trip(od) {get it!} and everyone has seen many a pic of a 2/3's UQ.
I'll say this though...this UQ really fluffs up and I'm thinking it will go way beyond summer use....coupled with a MacIX and who knows...

angrysparrow
07-20-2010, 21:53
Good call on getting the Te-Wa! I have a winter one, and it's fabulous....supreme quality.

Barefoot Child
07-20-2010, 22:04
HELP!
I'm having a senior moment and I can't remember if Te-Wa has a website for his UQ's. Does anybody have a link to it if it exists? Man I love it when these moments happen, and you can simply ask someone around you.

te-wa
07-20-2010, 23:53
www.tewaunderquilts.webs.com

glad you like it. i liked the red too. almost didnt ship it cause it would have been nice in my 'collection' lol
have fun out there and happy hangin!

MedicineMan
07-21-2010, 01:51
Te-wa.
I'll be looking at more of your stuff :)

Barefoot Child
07-21-2010, 11:04
Thanks for the website link Te-Wa, www.tewaunderquilts.webs.com, just added it to my favorites, so hopefully I won't have one of those special moments again.

I looked at the summer UQ and just have to say that that UQ is very apetizing indeed. I like that it is diagonally cut and has the Te-Wa suspension. I also like that is ventible and yet can get you down to 40 degrees. And one last thing, the price is great!

Can it be made with black outside and Miller draft gold on the inside?

Note to self: Always buy from the cottage industry guys first, if at all possible, they design thier stuff using field experience!

Happy trails,
Barefoot Child

MedicineMan
07-21-2010, 14:10
Couple of pics to show the difference between these two underquilts.

NCPatrick
07-21-2010, 14:22
Nice. Is this post part of a comparison report?

Shug
07-21-2010, 14:31
Does it pack as small as the Yeti??????
Thanks.
Shug

dvisic
07-26-2010, 10:56
Note to self: Always buy from the cottage industry guys first, if at all possible, they design thier stuff using field experience!
How do we newbs know for sure who the cottage industry types are? Is there an extensive list somewhere?

NCPatrick
07-26-2010, 10:59
How do we newbs know for sure who the cottage industry types are? Is there an extensive list somewhere?

Well, fairly extensive... many vendors have their own subforum, so if you look at the list of forums, that's a pretty good list.

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Of course, not all of the vendors listed here are what would be called "cottage industry" types. Still, it's a start.

MedicineMan
07-26-2010, 16:43
Was not a comparison...apples and oranges.
Packs as small or smaller than MY 3sYeti but my 3sYeti has overfill.

drewboy
07-26-2010, 16:49
A HF member put together this very impressive list.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Au5f8UHw7WSrdGFRNTR4Y0ItN0h3T001d04yZ1MyT EE&authkey=CNfTraoP&hl=en#gid=3