PDA

View Full Version : SOLD:Crazy Crib

Coldspring
10-08-2007, 23:36
I don't suppose anyone wants a gently used Crazy Crib? It's just the hammock and stuff sack. I was going to use it for dayhiking, but it confuses me to strap it up when I'm tired. About $28 will get it shipped to you. I can take PayPal.

I might as well throw this out there to. I ran across a sweet deal I couldn't pass up on eBay. A Speer IIIA complete setup, even comes with the book! It was supposedly used once for a product review. I may just love it, but I have a feeling that at least the tarp will come up for sale on here next week.

Coldspring
10-13-2007, 20:13
Surely there must be someone that would want a Crazy Creek Crib? $22 will get it shipped to you.

I'm liking my Speers setup so much that I need to recoup some funds. I don't think the previous owner actually used the thing. If they did, they did an awfully good job of folding everything back up--I wish I was a product reviewer. I'll probably end up parting with that bid ol' Speers cat-cut tarp though. I like my MacCat better.

SheltoweeTraceHomeless
10-16-2007, 22:33
28 dollars total. i could send you a money order or something in 2 weeks when i get paid. call me at (859) 753-7694

RockStar
10-17-2007, 02:20
oops! Nevermind me!