PDA

View Full Version : PayPal Account Transfer

Darby
08-02-2010, 12:50
Hey Everybody,

First off, we want to thank everyone for their business. I know we haven't been on the forum much, but we are real busy filling orders and building inventory.
The main reason for this post is to let everyone know that for the next 2-3 days our PayPal option wont work. We are transferring the account from my personal PayPal account to TTTG's PayPal account, and as many of you know, their is a verification process to follow. I had to delete TTTG's email from my PayPal account to open an account in TTTG's name. We should be back up by this Thursday.

Cheers, Dale

Dutch
08-02-2010, 12:55
Hey Everybody,

First off, we want to thank everyone for their business. I know we haven't been on the forum much, but we are real busy filling orders and building inventory.
The main reason for this post is to let everyone know that for the next 2-3 days our PayPal option wont work. We are transferring the account from my personal PayPal account to TTTG's PayPal account, and as many of you know, their is a verification process to follow. I had to delete TTTG's email from my PayPal account to open an account in TTTG's name. We should be back up by this Thursday.

Cheers, Dale

You can use my accout in the mean time,:lol: