PDA

View Full Version : The Dutch Biner

G.L.P.
08-05-2010, 21:18
Today i had a chance to play around with a new toy.....

THE DUTCH BINER

A few notes on the Dutch biner.....

They weight less then a oz ...

The construction is top notch ...they are well made and you can tell alot of time was put into the design

They make setup with Whoopie slings alot faster...no need to make a marlin spike hitch anymore

better get in line Peeps :D

G.L.P.
08-05-2010, 21:28
I tried to take i pic of one...

but my camera can't seem to capture the Awesome Power of the Dutch Biner

Can't Wait
08-05-2010, 21:41
Keep them in suspense you tease:rolleyes:

G.L.P.
08-05-2010, 21:48
LoL.......

UncleMJM
08-05-2010, 21:53
Ready to order half a dozen... :)

G.L.P.
08-05-2010, 21:55
Ready to order half a dozen... :)

how do you know i'm not just pulling everyones chain.....

:confused:

KerMegan
08-05-2010, 22:18
cuz we are well past April?

G.L.P.
08-05-2010, 22:19
HAHAHAHAHHA....but your talking to someone that was born on April 1st....

no really...all i can tell you is there SWEET......

wait...you will ALL see

UncleMJM
08-05-2010, 22:21
how do you know i'm not just pulling everyones chain.....

:confused:

I'm just enjoying the conversation and along for the ride. Additionally, in an attempt to reduce weight I no longer have a chain having exchanged it for dynaglide. :lol::lol:

G.L.P.
08-05-2010, 22:29
I'm just enjoying the conversation and along for the ride. Additionally, in an attempt to reduce weight I no longer have a chain having exchanged it for dynaglide. :lol::lol:

me too :D

but they are sweet....thats about all i can say about them at this time...

if i tell you too much...Dutch will cut off my hands

i seen him do it too.....:scared:

Bubba
08-05-2010, 22:31
Are these going to be available from JRB? Any time frame on when they will be available?

G.L.P.
08-05-2010, 22:45
Are these going to be available from JRB? Any time frame on when they will be available?

i can't say...i wasn't told

all i know is there really cool :D

Browny
08-06-2010, 04:54
First rule of the interwebs............Pics or it never happened !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MedicineMan
08-06-2010, 04:58
Just received my first order of Dutch Biners....the molybdenum alloy seems perfectly appropriate. I like the way the weight limit is stamped on the side and reads 1700kN.
The polishing is beyond reproach! Thanks again for more American ingenuity.

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 04:59
First rule of the interwebs............Pics or it never happened !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember the thrill of waiting on Christmas morning? Pictures and videos coming soon. Dutch does nothing unless he does it right! :D

G.L.P.
08-06-2010, 09:22
molybdenum alloy ...thats what this metal is....it's so light

but yet it feels and looks like steel

G.L.P.
08-06-2010, 09:43

i did take a pic....there too powerful

Stone
08-06-2010, 09:45
molybdenum alloy ...thats what this metal is....it's so light

but yet it feels and looks like steel

The moly is alloyed with a carbon steel.

G.L.P.
08-06-2010, 09:52
The moly is alloyed with a carbon steel.

Ahhh ok...thanks :D

Didn't he get help from the military too? ....

Kasuko
08-06-2010, 10:45
... must ... resist ... derailing ... second .... dutch .... biner ....... thread ......... whew!

Anyways I'm excited, I wasn't around for the unveiling of the wondrous dutch clips so now I get to be a part of something.

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 10:47
I've been playing around with the set I have and I'm liking them a lot. I think these are going to be as big a deal as the Dutch Clip ... seriously.

kayak karl
08-06-2010, 10:55
I've been playing around with the set I have and I'm liking them a lot. I think these are going to be as big a deal as the Dutch Clip ... seriously.
is that why greelespaul is selling his old suspension :rolleyes:

Raul Perez
08-06-2010, 10:58
You guys say nothing and show me even less.... <cracks knuckles> dont make me audit you... it wont be pretty now give up the goods already!

kayak karl
08-06-2010, 11:03
You guys say nothing and show me even less.... <cracks knuckles> dont make me audit you... it wont be pretty now give up the goods already!
hehehehe, hit them where it hurts <rubbing hands together>

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 11:05

nawh that's to pay legal fees for that ugly incident on the AT ... err ... guess I wasn't suppose to mention that ... never mind :lol:

ha ... going to have to wait till Monday ... or we'll incur the wrath of the Dutchman ... :scared:

G.L.P.
08-06-2010, 11:06

nope this is just more extra stuff i have...KK if you seen the gear i have...you would cry :D

LOL...you will all see it in good time

i agree with hawk-eye...these are going to sell out fast
there nothing like you seen befor

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 11:06
hehehehe, hit them where it hurts <rubbing hands together>

I fear the Dutchman more!!!!! That friendly smile is just to lure you into his web!

Lonely Raven
08-06-2010, 13:08
I'm so cornfused. What the Blazes are we talking about?

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 13:10
Remember ... family friendly. Would be nice to edit that a bit.

What we're horsing around and talking about is a new piece of hammock gear that Dutch ... the inventor of the Dutch Clip will be introducing next week.

Just having a bit of fun hyping it up ... some of us that were lucky to get to test it first hand.

kayak karl
08-06-2010, 13:13
"He's a liar. The dutchman is a liar. He will lie to confuse us. But, he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. The attack is psychological, Damien, and powerful. So don't listen. Remember that, do not listen."

Lonely Raven
08-06-2010, 13:15
Remember ... family friendly. Would be nice to edit that a bit.

What we're horsing around and talking about is a new piece of hammock gear that Dutch ... the inventor of the Dutch Clip will be introducing next week.

Just having a bit of fun hyping it up ... some of us that were lucky to get to test it first hand.

Fixed, sorry. Habit from other forums.

Looking forward to pics of said product.

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 13:18
Fixed, sorry. Habit from other forums.

Looking forward to pics of said product.

Mighty nice of ya ... glad you're with us ... much better forum than most out there! Keep an eye out Monday morning ...

I'd sneak you a shot ... but that Dutchman ... well ... :scared:

LostCause
08-06-2010, 13:19
:lol: I've been ready to order... just waiting on info!

Lonely Raven
08-06-2010, 13:23
Mighty nice of ya ... glad you're with us ... much better forum than most out there! Keep an eye out Monday morning ...

I'd sneak you a shot ... but that Dutchman ... well ... :scared:

I don't even have the D-Clips yet, so I'll hold out till the D-Biners are unveiled before I start ordering stuff. :shades:

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 13:34
love the film LOL
so what time Monday????

Early ... can't give an exact time but early EST

kayak karl
08-06-2010, 13:45
got to go to work. in all seriousness its great that he picked yous guys to test it out. so many times things come on the market and you have no clue of the quality. as excited as you guys are i am sure this will be something i will try out. also we have hammockers to ask questions and who were exposed to the radiation of the dutch binder. Experimental tests and observations of gravitational radiation are very important.
Thank You
From all of us.

Boris Losdindawoods
08-06-2010, 16:31
Karl.... why in the #%!) is it snowing in your avatar?

Boris

...yeah, it's a thread hijack, but it's a dutchbiner thread and I've been drinking. Extenuating circumstances. I think I may have actually spelled that right.

woohoo! That's attachment #13,000 for the forum. Where's my prize?

GrizzlyAdams
08-06-2010, 16:32
Early ... can't give an exact time but early EST

timing is everything :cool:

kayak karl
08-06-2010, 16:44
Karl.... why in the #%!) is it snowing in your avatar?

Boris

...yeah, it's a thread hijack, but it's a dutchbiner thread and I've been drinking. Extenuating circumstances. I think I may have actually spelled that right.

woohoo! That's attachment #13,000 for the forum. Where's my prize?
i leave on my hike 1/1/11, can't wait :thumbup:

i hate the summer, bugs and heat. :D

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 17:27

You betcha it is!

Hooch
08-06-2010, 17:55
timing is everything :cool::confused:I thought location was everything.:confused:

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 18:14
:confused:I thought location was everything.:confused:

Well there ... you were wrong ... doesn't Dancer tell you that all the time? :lol:

WV
08-06-2010, 18:35

:confused:I thought location was everything.:confused:
The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only

The bold print sounds like timing to me. ;)

Strapped-4-Cache
08-06-2010, 19:39
Well, I just checked Google images and there's no pictures of a Dutch Biner on there. As has been said, "pics or it didn't happen."

Therefore, I'm suspending belief in such a thing as a Dutch Biner until they can be proven to exist. :)

Harpo63
08-06-2010, 19:47
Well, I just checked Google images and there's no pictures of a Dutch Biner on there. As has been said, "pics or it didn't happen."

Therefore, I'm suspending belief in such a thing as a Dutch Biner until they can be proven to exist. :)

Think about it... its already been shared that Dutch cant spell. He must've thought it is April first when the dutch biners were announced... wrong fools day! August is a longer word.

G.L.P.
08-06-2010, 20:22
Think about it... its already been shared that Dutch cant spell. He must've thought it is April first when the dutch biners were announced... wrong fools day! August is a longer word.

hahahaha...he does get....Lost sometimes

Trooper
08-06-2010, 20:41
The suspense has built up to such a climax that any unveiling of this "Dutch 'Biner" will leave me sorely disappointed. In fact, it sounds kinda like an offensive racial slur...

jbryan
08-06-2010, 21:44
Ok I have to ask...What is the Dutch Biner's purpose? What is it going to replace?
Right now I don't even use a 'biner in my setup, so why/where would I use this?

mtncmpr
08-06-2010, 21:48

Michael, will there be a Gorge Rat Productions video review? :woot:

G.L.P.
08-06-2010, 21:50
Ok I have to ask...What is the Dutch Biner's purpose? What is it going to replace?
Right now I don't even use a 'biner in my setup, so why/where would I use this?

we really can't say at this time......
next Question ...:D

Whats the Dutch biner's Purpose...from what i was told i can cure Foot fungus
And Hair loss......

this is only what i was told

MedicineMan
08-06-2010, 21:54
I can say and agree that the DB's purpose is radical, who would have thought a coal miner from the fields in Pennsylvania would have brought nanocytes to the hammocking world-but he did. And if you think is simply a piece of metal think again....think AI! a piece of hammock kit that knows what your thinking, sees your hanging patterns and auto adjusts.

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 21:59

Michael, will there be a Gorge Rat Productions video review? :woot:

Do wild bears poop in the woods?

Does Greenlespaul have new cookware?

Is Dutch the world's greatest Hiker?

YOU BETCHA! ;)

Lonely Raven
08-06-2010, 21:59
Nanocytes? I thought those were injectors....

G.L.P.
08-06-2010, 22:01
Do wild bears poop in the woods?

Does Greenlespaul have new cookware?

Is Dutch the world's greatest Hiker?

YOU BETCHA! ;)

Hey....Leave my Rachael Ray Cookware out of this LOL

jbryan
08-06-2010, 22:03
Is there a price point on these that can be revealed yet as well as a source - Dutch himself, JRB, ???

Just Jeff
08-06-2010, 22:06
My set of DBs has replaced me. They set up my hammock, carry my pack and hike in my shoes.

Seriously - it's a biner. It does what biners do. It's much smaller and lighter for its strength than any biner I'm aware of, though...so it's like a tiny biner on steroids. Just the kind of innovation we expect from Dutch.

I didn't have any biners in my setup, but at this weight it's just too convenient not to. I'm replacing my DCs with them...the biners work much better than DCs on cord-based systems like whoopies and UCRs. My wife and son will get the DCs for their webbing-based systems.

Hawk-eye
08-06-2010, 22:07
I can say and agree that the DB's purpose is radical, who would have thought a coal miner from the fields in Pennsylvania would have brought nanocytes to the hammocking world-but he did. And if you think is simply a piece of metal think again....think AI! a piece of hammock kit that knows what your thinking, sees your hanging patterns and auto adjusts.

... can locate buried caches from a 1000 meters :scared:

Hey....Leave my Rachael Ray Cookware out of this LOL

:lol: Snicker ...

Is there a price point on these that can be revealed yet as well as a source - Dutch himself, JRB, ???

Only to be revealed by the all seeing mighty Dutch man himself ... next week.

mtncmpr
08-06-2010, 22:19
... Only to be revealed by the all seeing mighty Dutch man himself ... next week.

Man!! I won't sleep a wink till then...:crying :crying

MedicineMan
08-06-2010, 22:20
injectors? Lonely Raven you're thinking bacteriophages....we keep those somewhere here at work-like a Dutch Biner you have to be very careful with either! Seriously...cuidado.

wisenber
08-07-2010, 02:07

I though bourbon did that??:confused:

GrizzlyAdams
08-07-2010, 07:34

Not revealed as yet.

But not to worry, Dutch has only one child (that I know of) that needs a college fund. So lemme see, 1 college education at a state university in 15 years, hmm. Right now the cost of an education at Penn State Harrisburg is $115K (see this table (http://www.payscale.com/education/average-cost-for-college-ROI)). Costs grow at, I dunno, 3% per year, so in fifteen years that's $180K.

So Dutch needs $180K of profit on this. Being his spiritual advisor, I happen to know (he told me in confession) that he's prepared to make 3,000 of these, so he needs to pocket (beyond costs) $60 each. I'd estimate the cost of making one (mostly labor) at $7.50. He'll likely sell these through some outlet or other, which might take I dunno, 20% of the net revenue (Dutch is a clever craftsman but is absolutely no good at negotiating business deals). So that brings us to $84.375 each, round that up to $85 to include shipping. A pair of them (no hammock set up complete without it!) $170.

If he's smart, in his introductory sale he'll offer a pair of Dutch biners and throw in an DIY hammock for for incentive.

Hawk-eye
08-07-2010, 07:39
ROTFLMAO!!!!! geesh Grizz not while I'm drinking coffee! That's hilarious!

Boris Losdindawoods
08-07-2010, 10:55
Right now the cost of an education at Penn State Harrisburg is $115K (see this table (http://www.payscale.com/education/average-cost-for-college-ROI)). Costs grow at, I dunno, 3% per year,

:scared: 3% per year? I WISH! It averages 5% to 8% annually. That's why the Florida prepaid tuition system imploded. There's no safe investment that can keep up with tuition increases. Dutch is going to need at least $240k which means $80 profit per biner so the price will have to be at least $110 each. Maybe we'll be able to get a pair for $200.

...and wouldn't that be a DDI (Dutch Did It) hammock? Unless you can find him a sweat shop in far-far-away to make them for him.

Boris

G.L.P.
08-07-2010, 11:03
:scared: 3% per year? I WISH! It averages 5% to 8% annually. That's why the Florida prepaid tuition system imploded. There's no safe investment that can keep up with tuition increases. Dutch is going to need at least $240k which means $80 profit per biner so the price will have to be at least $110 each. Maybe we'll be able to get a pair for $200.

...and wouldn't that be a DDI (Dutch Did It) hammock? Unless you can find him a sweat shop in far-far-away to make them for him.

Boris

I see the Dutch biner being used to barter for food and goods in the future
:eek:

or maybe the Dutch biner will be a sign of your Hammock status in the hammock community.....

or it could be a time warp into a Paradox of the unknown ....

Or they could just be used as part of a hammock suspension system...

one day...we will know :D

Strapped-4-Cache
08-07-2010, 11:22
... can locate buried caches from a 1000 meters :scared:

As an unreformed geocacher, this is an interesting selling point for me. I'm looking forward to hearing more about how this works. Except geocaches are HIDDEN, not buried. :)

Hawk-eye
08-07-2010, 14:24
As an unreformed geocacher, this is an interesting selling point for me. I'm looking forward to hearing more about how this works. Except geocaches are HIDDEN, not buried. :)

Well as one the first geocachers that started with it a month after it started ... back when it was "mo" fun .... Not talking about geocaches! ;)

kayak karl
08-07-2010, 15:24
was looking for a quote about inventions just for fun and ran across this video of Ted Kamen (the Segway guy). its a good watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNgqQNovWTc

Quote "the first plane went 100' and wouldn't of made an old pigeon jealous."

Quote "if it wasn't for them we couldn't wine and complain"

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS.

MedicineMan
08-07-2010, 17:13
Major shock and fear! Chinese made knock-off of the DutchBiner spotted in spy photo...and you thought they pirated movies fast!

TiredFeet
08-07-2010, 19:11
This thread has now crossed the line for me and has become just plain boring. :sleep: :thumbdown:

kayak karl
08-07-2010, 19:27
This thread has now crossed the line for me and has become just plain boring. :sleep: :thumbdown:
maybe it should be moved to the members section:jj:

Hawk-eye
08-07-2010, 19:35

KK you crack me up ... and I consider that a good thing!

Boris Losdindawoods
08-07-2010, 19:42

We seem to be suffering a collective bout of silliness before the new rules kick on on Monday. Kinda like a camping geek Fat Tuesday.

Boris

Hawk-eye
08-07-2010, 20:02
These days a bit of humor is good medicine the way I see it ... guess some don't and that's OK.

kayak karl
08-07-2010, 20:03
We seem to be suffering a collective bout of silliness before the new rules kick on on Monday. Kinda like a camping geek Fat Tuesday.

Boris
its all in fun. the new rules will just make people think.
new threads like; "what are the best boots to wear to as i carry my Warbonnet Hammock" :lol:

MedicineMan
08-07-2010, 20:08
new rules? will i have to find a new forum?

Hawk-eye
08-07-2010, 20:10
Another good chuckle! Well we need to make sure we stick to the topic of the new Dutch Biner. I'm sure the Mod's will have their hands full making the new rules work but it should be fine eventually. We can all help them by supporting them and keeping this site the great hammock community it is!

This has been a Gorge Rat editorial comment! :lol:

kayak karl
08-07-2010, 20:21
YES...............

Boris Losdindawoods
08-07-2010, 20:39

No. We just all need to rein in our silliness. The easiest place to see it is the For Sale forum. There are post over there that took a huge left turn and kept right on going well after the item sold. Actually, we don't have to rein in anything. We just have to confine the silliness to the off-topic forum. I can't complain when they're basically saying, "please only be a dork in the designated dork zone".

....and what does this have to do with suspensions? :D EXACTLY!

Boris

kayak karl
08-07-2010, 20:43
No. We just all need to rein in our silliness. The easiest place to see it is the For Sale forum. There are post over there that took a huge left turn and kept right on going well after the item sold. Actually, we don't have to rein in anything. We just have to confine the silliness to the off-topic forum. I can't complain when they're basically saying, "please only be a dork in the designated dork zone".

....and what does this have to do with suspensions? :D EXACTLY!

Boris
that's donating dork section:rolleyes:

G.L.P.
08-07-2010, 21:42
or we can just have random lines in our post kinda like this

i was trying to hang my WBBB today ...and i foud out that Hawk-eye like green eggs and ham...

so i tried to hang it with my whoopie slings but for some reason.. did you see what dutch was wearing...oh man thats bad

and so after i got it all hung i ...cook something in my Rachael ray cookware...

LOL

lazy river road
08-07-2010, 22:05
Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, still waiting, why is this takeing so long I dont like waiting. And greenlespaul tell Dutch if this new invention dosent get released soon im coming over to his house and ill huff and ill puff and ill blow his house down :)

G.L.P.
08-07-2010, 22:21
Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, still waiting, why is this takeing so long I dont like waiting. And greenlespaul tell Dutch if this new invention dosent get released soon im coming over to his house and ill huff and ill puff and ill blow his house down :)

HAHAHA your a big boy....tell him yourself :lol:

dvisic
08-07-2010, 22:26
Is there ANY real information out there? Like...is it meant to replace dutch clips...? Perhaps be a multi-use device that replaces both carabiners and dutch clips? I'm looking to order a pair of d. clips but if there's something better on the horizon...OMG HELP I NEED ANSWEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSSSSS........

*ahem* Excuse me. Lost...control for a sec there.

G.L.P.
08-07-2010, 22:28
Is there ANY real information out there? Like...is it meant to replace dutch clips...? Perhaps be a multi-use device that replaces both carabiners and dutch clips? I'm looking to order a pair of d. clips but if there's something better on the horizon...OMG HELP I NEED ANSWEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSSSSS........

*ahem* Excuse me. Lost...control for a sec there.

this is all part of the fun.....
we can't tell you if we don't know either ...:D;)

just think...soon we will all know what Dutch is up to....

dvisic
08-07-2010, 22:35
just think...soon we will all know what Dutch is up to....

Sure we will. How will I ever learn to trust again? :confused:

miboso
08-08-2010, 00:44
"The bees know".

G.L.P.
08-08-2010, 07:09
Sure we will. How will I ever learn to trust again? :confused:

you will.....one day :D

Hawk-eye
08-08-2010, 07:28
Well the video review is done ... upload and posting Monday ;)

Tells the tale on the Dutch Biner ... but be warned ... if you're allergic to silly .. might wanna avoid watching it :lol:

G.L.P.
08-08-2010, 07:35

Tells the tale on the Dutch Biner ... but be warned ... if you're allergic to silly .. might wanna avoid watching it :lol:

Get the popcorn Ready !!!!!!!!!! :D

kayak karl
08-08-2010, 07:44
kind for like the hype of a Hollywood movie. it goes on for weeks. everybody talks about it. i just hope it not another "HOWARD THE DUCK"

kayak karl
08-08-2010, 07:51

don't tell me this is the first line of the movie is “ It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... ”

Hawk-eye
08-08-2010, 08:05
don't tell me this is the first line of the movie is “ It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... ”

Ha ... nawh ... not that epic ... just some of my goofiness.

GrizzlyAdams
08-08-2010, 08:40
no, I'm expecting the introduction to be "Call me Ishmael..."

The Dutch Biner playing the role of Moby ****, MedicineMan starring as Captain Ahab....

the silliness continues. Ends tomorrow. Only serious hammock business after today.

Hawk-eye
08-08-2010, 08:44
.... the silliness continues. Ends tomorrow. Only serious hammock business after today.

Well only in public ... can't see the silliness going away completely ;)

Moby **** ... ha!

kayak karl
08-08-2010, 08:52
no, I'm expecting the introduction to be "Call me Ishmael..."

The Dutch Biner playing the role of Moby ****, MedicineMan starring as Captain Ahab....

and the end as medicineman is tied with amsteel to a dutch binder beckoning with his arm for hammock forums to attack. this i got to see.:lol:

Shug
08-08-2010, 08:52
I am asking meself ..... does it replace the Dutch Clip?????
Looking forward to mine.
Shug

G.L.P.
08-08-2010, 09:09
Hey i'm Captain Ahab....

he is just a deck hand....and you Sir.....Will walk the plank

Hawk-eye
08-08-2010, 09:12
I am asking meself ..... does it replace the Dutch Clip?????
Looking forward to mine.
Shug

It could but not necessarily! ;)

lazy river road
08-08-2010, 09:15
Ill be stareing at the forum starting at 12:00:01 a.m., Hawk Eye Dont keep me up to late tonight waiting for the release of the movie :)

Hawk-eye
08-08-2010, 09:17
Ill be stareing at the forum starting at 12:00:01 a.m., Hawk Eye Dont keep me up to late tonight waiting for the release of the movie :)

Might be a tad early, takes a couple hours to load these and process ...

pedro
08-08-2010, 09:17
"Rosebiner....."
Citizen Dutch (1941)

(sung) "The hills are alive with the sound of 'Biners"
The Sound of DutchBiners (1965)

"On the 23rd Day of the Month of September in an early year of a decade not too long before our own, the human race suddenly encountered a deadly threat to its very existence, and this terrifying enemy surfaced, as such enemies often do, in the seemingly most innocent and unlikely of places..."
Little Shop of DutchBiners (1986)

Hawk-eye
08-08-2010, 09:19
"Rosebiner....."
Citizen Dutch (1941)

(sung) "The hills are alive with the sound of 'Biners"
The Sound of DutchBiners (1965)

"On the 23rd Day of the Month of September in an early year of a decade not too long before our own, the human race suddenly encountered a deadly threat to its very existence, and this terrifying enemy surfaced, as such enemies often do, in the seemingly most innocent and unlikely of places..."
Little Shop of DutchBiners (1986)

Now that's clever!!! Hawk-eye jealous of clever people! ;)

WV
08-08-2010, 09:20
I hope Shug has been slated to direct the movie version of this thread. :D

G.L.P.
08-08-2010, 09:26
I hope Shug has been slated to direct the movie version of this thread. :D

we are still working out the fine details of the script ......

i hope he gets Will Smith to play me LOL

G.L.P.
08-08-2010, 17:21
Those biners sure can keep a man up.......

dvisic
08-08-2010, 17:36
kind for like the hype of a Hollywood movie. it goes on for weeks. everybody talks about it. i just hope it not another "HOWARD THE DUCK"

LOL.

Howard the Dutch?

G.L.P.
08-08-2010, 17:54
LOL.

Howard the Dutch?

LOL.....:lol:

dvisic
08-08-2010, 18:42
Those biners sure can keep a man up.......

*uses suspension system as a makeshift gag*

Harpo63
08-08-2010, 18:43
Try UK! its already 12:45am over yonder. Time to roll out the dutchbiners! At least the British version for our UK hangers...

Hawk-eye
08-08-2010, 19:33
Try UK! its already 12:45am over yonder. Time to roll out the dutchbiners! At least the British version for our UK hangers...

ha ... nice try ... but it's coming!!!

kayak karl
08-08-2010, 20:47
What no digital countdown clock up in right corner. guys i expected more LOL

G.L.P.
08-08-2010, 20:55
04:05:15

tick.....tick......tick

G.L.P.
08-08-2010, 22:22
it's almost time ........:D