PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

choptop48f1
08-06-2010, 15:53
Just received my Clark North America yesterday. (second hand, thanks Kinger!) As expected, the first thing I did once getting home from work, was hang it in the yard and give it the ol' test ride! WOW! This thing is like the Cadillacs of hammocks. It's easy to set up (just not crazy about the rope suspension) and having all of those pockets are a plus. Oh, and did I mention that the 3# total weight is nice? Cuts my weight by over half compared to my eno one link. I didn't hang the tarp since it was so nice out but I am today just for the practice.

BillyBob58
08-06-2010, 21:32
Just received my Clark North America yesterday. (second hand, thanks Kinger!) As expected, the first thing I did once getting home from work, was hang it in the yard and give it the ol' test ride! WOW! This thing is like the Cadillacs of hammocks. It's easy to set up (just not crazy about the rope suspension) and having all of those pockets are a plus. Oh, and did I mention that the 3# total weight is nice? Cuts my weight by over half compared to my eno one link. I didn't hang the tarp since it was so nice out but I am today just for the practice.

Good deal, sounds like you really like it! I have not yet had the opportunity to play in a Clark, but I would like to!