PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Spinn on its way!

Globetruck
09-01-2010, 22:07
I feel like a kid on Dec 24th!!!

Globetruck
09-02-2010, 20:49
It's here!!!

kayak karl
09-02-2010, 20:56
It's here!!!
???????????????????????????????

pamo2010
09-03-2010, 09:31
Globetruck-Can you tell me when you placed the order with Brian? I'm asking since I placed an order 3 weeks ago and have not receive it. Not only have I not received the tarp I've emailed Brian 2 times with my PayPal transaction and he has not bothered to even email me back. He told me he could get the tarp out in 3- 5 days. Pam

Turtle Feet
09-03-2010, 17:31
Globetruck-Can you tell me when you placed the order with Brian? I'm asking since I placed an order 3 weeks ago and have not receive it. Not only have I not received the tarp I've emailed Brian 2 times with my PayPal transaction and he has not bothered to even email me back. He told me he could get the tarp out in 3- 5 days. Pam

Pam, I ordered mine mid-July (before Brian returned from vacation), and received it yesterday. I'm sure he's working them in order he received them - assuming he has the materials in-stock.

Your wait will be well worth it. I LOVE this tarp, I've already emailed pics of it to a few people (they're hikers so they won't think I've lost it!). The workmanship is excellent! I put this tarp up last night in 20mph winds/rain so I could use my hammock in the mild monsoon. I slept like a baby and was pleased to see the tarp was still in one piece this morning. I've had it up all day now in 30-40mph gusts and it's good as gold. Have I mentioned I LOVE this tarp???

TF

Arvis
09-03-2010, 18:09
This is showing "out of stock" on the website... I sent an email asking about a time frame for availability... Brian responded that he would email me when he would start taking order again. My problem is that I have trips scheduled and have no tarp!!! My question to Brian was: should I get a cheap interium or decide on a different tarp from someone else; he didn't offer an opinion on that question!!!!
I sold my Kelty planning on a lighter weight replacement... guess I did that prematurely, huh???

Arvis

optimator
09-03-2010, 18:17
This is showing "out of stock" on the website... I sent an email asking about a time frame for availability... Brian responded that he would email me when he would start taking order again. My problem is that I have trips scheduled and have no tarp!!! My question to Brian was: should I get a cheap interium or decide on a different tarp from someone else; he didn't offer an opinion on that question!!!!
I sold my Kelty planning on a lighter weight replacement... guess I did that prematurely, huh???

Arvis

Brian doesn't make the Mambajamba, Brandon at Warbonnet does. Brian is the owner of OES.

Arvis
09-03-2010, 18:53
Brian doesn't make the Mambajamba, Brandon at Warbonnet does. Brian is the owner of OES.

Got the "b's" (Brian and Brandon) mixed up... I am sorry!! Just saw the words "spin" and "tarp" used in the same post and went off half cocked... will be more careful in the future before sounding off...

(humble) Arvis

Rikall
09-03-2010, 21:59

I got quite quickly but I ordered one in brown which Brian already had in stock. Now that I know the quality of his products, I would be happy to wait a month or so if required since they really are worth the wait.

Rick

optimator
09-04-2010, 16:45
Got the "b's" (Brian and Brandon) mixed up... I am sorry!! Just saw the words "spin" and "tarp" used in the same post and went off half cocked... will be more careful in the future before sounding off...

(humble) Arvis

Nah, I didn't mean it to sound like that :) I just didn't want someone looking for something in particular and not being able to find it!

Migrating Bird
09-05-2010, 06:38
I received my new tarp from Brian last week and I also set it up in the wind and brief rain yesterday. It is an awesome tarp. I also had to wait for it. When I did not hear anything, I emailed Brian and he emailed me right back with material status and anticipated shipping info. I am going to do a pole mod to mine so as to maximize the coverage.

pamo2010
09-07-2010, 18:27
OK, I received my tarp today and am very happy with it. Nice sewing & quality work. I used to saw a lot so I know what I am talking about. I just don't like my new sewing machine so have given up doing things myself. Brian did a great job if anyone wants one of his tarps. Pam