PDA

View Full Version : Opie sets a new record!

Rikall
09-02-2010, 22:38
I ordered a couple of all-in-one suspension systems and some other bits and pieces from Stu and had them in my hand 5 days later. That might not sound that great to some but when you consider I am located on the other side of the Pacific Ocean it kinda puts it into perspective. It is by far the fastest I have ever received anything from OS and when you include the fact that Stu had to build the order before it shipped it is pretty darn impressive. :thumbup:

I can't even get things locally by mail faster than that even if they have the product on the shelf. :laugh:

SmokeBait
09-02-2010, 23:05
Good deal Rikall! That's pretty quick to Australia. It was actually me who sent them. I took over whoopieslings.com about 6 weeks ago from Opie. He trained me well :)

Stu aka SmokeBait

millarky
09-02-2010, 23:39
WayToGo Stu!

Bubba
09-02-2010, 23:57
Good job Smokebait. Been reading good things about you.

Forrest14
09-03-2010, 00:17
I been been training Stu for the South Pacific ...lol yea a great Guy an faster service .......now if i could get them to fly the mail in twice a week .....wow
twice as fast...keep up the good work Stu.......:)

TheWild
09-03-2010, 00:20
I ordered the all-in-one too - it was packaged and shipped immediately.. so thanks from yet another satisfied customer, Stu :)

/Wild

Rikall
09-03-2010, 04:07
:thumbup:
Good deal Rikall! That's pretty quick to Australia. It was actually me who sent them. I took over whoopieslings.com about 6 weeks ago from Opie. He trained me well :)

Stu aka SmokeBait

Sorry about that Stu, I wasn't aware. I guess the record belongs to you then my friend. Great job!!! :thumbup: