PDA

View Full Version : Wait time?

jeepcachr
09-07-2010, 17:59
I've seen some banter on wait times. What's the estimated wait time on ordering a crows nest?

Jsaults
09-07-2010, 18:25
Ordered mine last....uhhh...Monday? Just checked - Ordered on September 01.

Jim

stormcrow
09-08-2010, 07:03
Ordered mine last....uhhh...Monday? Just checked - Ordered on September 01.

Jim

Hey guys,
Wait times are getting better. The Crowsnests and Incubators currently have the shortest wait times at around 2 weeks. The Burrow is a little longer than that right now but wait times for it will also shorten soon. We HAD actually started building some stock but a recent flood/frenzy:scared: has taken care of that...:D It must be the cool weather coming back that has everyone itching to get back on a trail....me too! :D:boggle:

Once again, I know it is hard but I want to thank you for your patience. Thorwren and I are doing everything we can to get the orders out ASAP. We know that waiting for new gear is about as fun as watching grass grow.

Adam (Stormcrow)

Jsaults
09-08-2010, 10:00
I will be pleased as long as I have mine before October 1st so I can wring it out for a week on a canoeing excursion.

Jim

KerMegan
09-08-2010, 10:07
Once again, I know it is hard but I want to thank you for your patience. Thorwren and I are doing everything we can to get the orders out ASAP. We know that waiting for new gear is about as fun as watching grass grow.

Adam (Stormcrow)

or water boil, (but those stove test videos on Youtube are getting a lot of hits...so it can't be too bad.):lol:

opie
09-08-2010, 16:51
Storm and Thor, Im happy to hear things are going well.

Starrione
09-08-2010, 17:13
Had been waiting for two months and a bit over on my tarp from Warbonnet. It was worth it, tho... I don't mind saying who blew me out of the water with a fast turn around, the guys at Jack R Better... Lordy, put in my order to catch the sale at the end of August, Boom, here in 4 or 5 days... Caught me by surprise!!

And, I have an order out to Stormcrow now... No pressure... LOL. J/K!!

Migrating Bird
09-08-2010, 17:15
Wait times really suck, but the satisfaction of finally getting it all together is great and from that point forward, the wait time is just a distant faded memory growing fainter with each passing day. Doesn't help does it.:D

drewboy
09-08-2010, 22:40
Hi Adam. It would be nice if you could send out a customer email on receipt of an order with an estimated delivery date. (Hint hint). Am looking forward to trying out your fine product.

stormcrow
09-08-2010, 23:37
:blush::blush:

Great idea Drewboy. We are working on doing something very similar to that. We are thinking about issuing order numbers and then posting them on our site so the customer can see "the queue"

It is coming soon...;)

Opie: Thanks for the kind words buddy. Have your hands stopped cramping from all the hours of splicing yet? :)

Jsaults: Guaranteed! :cool:

drewboy
09-09-2010, 07:06
Thanks Adam, that sounds like great improvement. Starting and growing a new biz is a big task. Best of luck to you.

:blush::blush:

Great idea Drewboy. We are working on doing something very similar to that. We are thinking about issuing order numbers and then posting them on our site so the customer can see "the queue"

It is coming soon...;)

Jsaults
09-09-2010, 07:42
I am sure I will be the only kid at the playground (Raystown Lake PA) with a hammock and underquilt. There will probably be $50,000+ worth of canoes lined up on the shoreline, all owned & paddled by folks who are equally as gear-obsessed as are hammock hangers. I will put in many good words.

Jim

Cranky Bear
09-09-2010, 07:44
Patiently waiting for my Burrow and Crowsnest (both summer)!
Since I already own a 3s Crowsnest, I know exactly the quality of that which shall arrive soon, "PERFECT"!
A great thanks to you both for such awesome work and friendly service, Adam and Thorwren you rock! Hopefully one day in the near future I will get to meet and thank you both in person?!?!?!?!

Muskrat
09-14-2010, 22:50
Safe to assume 2 weeks wait time for the Winter CrowsNest as well ???

Only thing worse than waiting for new gear to arrive is waiting for my "play" account to get enough $$$ to order. . . :blush:

jeepcachr
09-15-2010, 08:57
I really wanted a crowsnest but I had to go with a different underquilt and topquilt to be assured that it would arrive in time.

jonesy
09-20-2010, 00:21
you guys that ordered .you will be very pleased with the crowsnest you have my word!
its a amazing peice of gear .imho its really nice to have a good hammock. but you add a crowsnest ,and it just takes the cake .yes you can have your cake and eat it too .huge bang for the buck .the wait it well worth it... hang in ther guys..:)

Slow and Steady
09-20-2010, 19:07
I ordered my Crows Nest on Friday 9/10 and it shipped on Saturday 9/18.

Not too bad.

I can't wait for it to get here!

Jsaults
09-21-2010, 08:09
Must........remain...........focused.........at... .......work........resist..........running........ ....to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mailroom..............to...... .......check..............for............arrival.. ..........

Aww, the heck with it. I'm going to check now! (0908 EDT)

Jim

Sigh. Not today...........(0934 EDT)

Jsaults
09-22-2010, 08:58
Hanging in my office, letting the down expand and breathe.

Stormcrow, Nice work! Tight stitching, straight seams, silky feel and quality down (can't detect any pinfeathers). Naturally, we are going to have hot and rainy weather this weekend. Grrrrr.

Jim

Craig2112
09-22-2010, 11:56
Ordered the 3-Season Burrow on 9/1. No word yet on ship time. :crying

It's like waiting for Christmas morning... Maybe Stormcrow should change his name to Storm Claus?

Adia
09-22-2010, 12:04
Just a quick word to say thanks and awesome! CrankyBear still technically owns the 3s Crowsnest, but i have confiscated it:D. amazingly warm and comfy:boggle:. thank you for the great work.

Patiently waiting for my Burrow and Crowsnest (both summer)!
Since I already own a 3s Crowsnest, I know exactly the quality of that which shall arrive soon, "PERFECT"!
A great thanks to you both for such awesome work and friendly service, Adam and Thorwren you rock! Hopefully one day in the near future I will get to meet and thank you both in person?!?!?!?!

Bunk
11-05-2010, 11:53
My Winter Burrow just arrived in the mail a few days ago. Wait time was approx 2 months. Lol within 2 min of opening it up and watching it fluff up I entirely forgot about the wait. It is a beautiful quilt and worth every cent!

Thank you Adam!!!