PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mods

optimator
09-27-2010, 19:02
You guys have been pretty busy keeping the place cleaned up lately;) I just wanted to give you guys a thank you for keeping the standards right where they are. Good job guys:thumbup1:

pgibson
09-27-2010, 19:04
I will add a hearty here here to that. :thumbup:

MacEntyre
09-27-2010, 19:38
They are so busy, when I sent them a joke only one of them responded! :lol:

Silverlion
09-27-2010, 20:40
I was wondering what keeps me coming back to this forum. I never realized I was not seeing any bickering, name calling, sarcasm, and fighting. It's like some sort of utopia here. That settles it. I'm becoming a donating member this Friday.

Bradley
09-27-2010, 22:45
. . . I was not seeing any bickering, name calling, sarcasm, and fighting. It's like some sort of utopia here..

ditto . . . ditto . . .ditto :cool:

Just Jeff
09-30-2010, 14:56
Thanks for the kind words, guys. It does take quite a bit of work to keep the site running smoothly, deleting spam, and smoothing over what little bit of friction we get over keeping things on topic, family-friendly and respectful, but we enjoy the community here so we keep coming back as well.

heathenchef
09-30-2010, 15:01
I was wondering what keeps me coming back to this forum. I never realized I was not seeing any bickering, name calling, sarcasm, and fighting. It's like some sort of utopia here. That settles it. I'm becoming a donating member this Friday.

I completely agree.......just pulled the trigger on the donation last night.