PDA

View Full Version : Quilt's are on the way!!!

Cranky Bear
09-29-2010, 18:02
Well I just got the email from Stormcrow with the USPS tracking number and all, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:boggle::boggle::boggle: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very excited, I ordered a set of summer quilts from him, the Burrow and Crowsnest, I can't wait to see what color he used?????? I say that as I let the master choose what he felt was the best color combo/best feeling material/and lightest material! Other than black and grey as that is the color of my 3S Crowsnest!!!!
Many thanks go to Stormcrow and Crew for providing outstanding quality customer service and products! Cheers mate!!!!
Here's hoping you can make it too MAHHA, so I can thank you in person!?!?!?!

G.L.P.
09-29-2010, 19:14
Cranky Bear you are going to LOVE your new HG quilt

i know i do :wuv:

Cranky Bear
09-29-2010, 19:24
Cranky Bear you are going to LOVE your new HG quilt

i know i do :wuv:

Oh believe me I know!!!!!! I just want to know what color's he chose for me:lol::lol:, I was waiting very quietly and patiently, until I got the email from him!!!!

thorwren
09-29-2010, 19:42
Let's put it this way..... I was VERY sad to see those awesome colors leave!

Also, when I was getting them ready to pack, knowing it was a summer set, I inquired to Stormcrow about needing any extra down near the feet. He replied, "Oh no, Cranky Bear's a hot sleeper, don't overdo the footbox."

Then he hung his head, sighed heavily, and added, "Isn't it sad I know all these customers' sleeping habits?" :lol:

Cranky Bear
09-29-2010, 19:57
Let's put it this way..... I was VERY sad to see those awesome colors leave!

Also, when I was getting them ready to pack, knowing it was a summer set, I inquired to Stormcrow about needing any extra down near the feet. He replied, "Oh no, Cranky Bear's a hot sleeper, don't overdo the footbox."

Then he hung his head, sighed heavily, and added, "Isn't it sad I know all these customers' sleeping habits?" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks I needed the laugh!!!! Man oh man, can't wait to see the color's, you guy's (and gal of course, we know you are the leader of the pack) rock, you know it's one thing to get a great product, but you and Adam are the nicest and kindest people, Adam is so, so friendly and was a pleasure to talk too! Thank you all very, very much!!!!!!!

Raul Perez
09-29-2010, 21:12
Sweet! Congrats.

Pics when you get them

Hooch
09-29-2010, 21:26
Sweet! Congrats.

Pics when you get themYup, pics or they don't exist. :lol:

Wags
09-29-2010, 22:35
hot pink inbound

Adia
09-30-2010, 19:54
hot pink inbound

:lol::lol::lol:
if they come in hot pink i am so stealing them from him and giving him back his crowsnest... I think this is hilarious....he is all fidgety with anticipation he can't wait to see the colors and get a chance to test them out at the MAHHA.

G.L.P.
10-01-2010, 16:33
hahaha HOT PINK...i'd sport them....:lol:

Adia
10-01-2010, 22:13
hahaha HOT PINK...i'd sport them....:lol:

he would too....lol
the quilts arrived today and he is at work, so I called him and asked if he wanted me to open and tell him what colors. he said no it would wreck the surprise. so they are sitting there, he said I could open and look but I have been too busy.

Cranky Bear
10-02-2010, 11:53
THEY DID COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will start a new thread with the pic's!!!