PDA

View Full Version : Free Dutch Clips

Peter_pan
10-06-2010, 13:16
When you order a complete whoopie based suspension system the Dutch Clips are free... http://www.jacksrbetter.com/HammockSuspensionSystem.htm

Pan

islander
10-06-2010, 13:36
ok, This isn't funny anymore. My gear addiction is becoming a problem...
Very nice looking package deal.

-islander

MacEntyre
10-06-2010, 14:03
...but what about the donation to Dutch's favorite charity?

:confused:

Peter_pan
10-06-2010, 15:01
...but what about the donation to Dutch's favorite charity?

:confused:

That is include in the moneys sent from JRB to Dutch on every DC pair... Keeping the good folks fed thru Meals on Wheels is a first priority...;)

pan

MacEntyre
10-06-2010, 15:43
Good show, Pan!

:thumbup:

Bubba
10-06-2010, 18:01
Very tempting.:confused: Are they new dutch clips or did you sew the webbing?

Dutch
10-06-2010, 18:26
All the "old" style Dutch clips have been removed from inventory and only the new and improved version can be acquired. I still recommend sewing them in place to prevent them from getting lost though.

newlease
11-01-2010, 23:04
About the system - what is the "utility loops" material?

aboyd
11-02-2010, 07:06
AHHH, I missed the sale. Ordered mine a few weeks back and have to say I am quite pleased. Very easy to setup and nice and stable. Great deal at the original price, even better now that it's on sale.....should waited a a little longer and saved myself $7:(. Oh well, still a great suspension system.

Peter_pan
11-02-2010, 08:25
About the system - what is the "utility loops" material?

Same as the whoopie slings... 7/64 Amsteel blue, color black.

Pan

Rain Man
11-02-2010, 12:31
When you order a complete whoopie based suspension system the Dutch Clips are free...

Sorry, but if you have to pay, then it's not free, except according to America's new "gotcha capitalism."

It may be "included at no additional charge," but it's not "free" at all.

Pet peeve of mine. My apologies.

Rain Man

Peter_pan
11-02-2010, 14:03
Rainman,

At the current stocking stuffer sale price the continuous loops are also 'included at no additional charge', if you will...No matter how you call it, that is 32 percent off on a complete Whoopie suspension...pretty nice deal.

BTW, I've had women in my life tell me they earned $18.95 saving me that much on sales when they returned home laden with bags...:eek:... The things we note, with love...;)

Pan

Rain Man
11-02-2010, 16:40
BTW, I've had women in my life tell me they earned $18.95 saving me that much on sales when they returned home laden with bags...:eek:... The things we note, with love...;)

Right you are! :)

Rain Man

fred1diver
11-02-2010, 18:14
I've never used whoopie slings before, can you tell me more on the whole system?

Peter_pan
11-02-2010, 18:52
search on whoopies and read to your hearts content.

Pan

Javaman
11-02-2010, 21:12
FWIW I converted my HH and two BMBH systems using this "complete" system and I have to say it works quite well. On the BMBH I did not find a use for the utility slings or Dutch Biners in the conversion, but after watching Doctari's recent video I have an idea to somehow use them for a pack tether. My .02.

MoKo
11-15-2010, 21:13
JUST ordered the complete WHOOPIE kit ... :) THANK YOU !!! GOOD STUFF

MedicineMan
11-15-2010, 21:47
Yes, used the complete kit on Roan last weekend....I now keep EVERYTHING attached to the hammock via the dutch biner-nothing to loose, nothing to forget....and speaking of forgetting, I found a pair of Eno slap straps or something close namewise on a couple of trees near the shelter while walking around accessing for a group hang. So some previous hanger left his tree huggers. If is anybody here let me know and I'll get them out to you....speaking of, also found a nice SAK in the snow on the hike out...so in the overall loss to gain ration of knives in the woods I'm probably something like 1:20 :)