PDA

View Full Version : Winter CrowsNest & just in time !

Muskrat
10-07-2010, 22:13
Thank you Throwren & StormCrow for your patience with me and accomodating my needs. Heading out to Lake Jocassee this weekend and I have my family of 4 all hanging for the first time. My wife, being the cold sleeper that she is, has been eyeballing my Yetti. In an effort to keep our marital bliss intact, I ordered a Winter CrowsNest. It arrived today and we leave tomorrow, great timing !

I could go on to say what everyone else has been saying for the past year but its well known already. The biggest compliment I can give to Hammock Gear . . . I missed out on. I should have had a camera ready when my wife saw the Winter CrowsNest laid out next to the Yetti. This is the best I can show you . . . .:boggle: :wuv: :boggle:

This UQ is awesome. I am really looking forward to the first opportunity I get to hang with this quilt. Great Job Throwren & StormCrow ! :thumbup:

chickenwing
10-07-2010, 22:30
Thank you Throwren & StormCrow for your patience with me and accomodating my needs. Heading out to Lake Jocassee this weekend and I have my family of 4 all hanging for the first time. My wife, being the cold sleeper that she is, has been eyeballing my Yetti. In an effort to keep our marital bliss intact, I ordered a Winter CrowsNest. It arrived today and we leave tomorrow, great timing !

I could go on to say what everyone else has been saying for the past year but its well known already. The biggest compliment I can give to Hammock Gear . . . I missed out on. I should have had a camera ready when my wife saw the Winter CrowsNest laid out next to the Yetti. This is the best I can show you . . . .:boggle: :wuv: :boggle:

This UQ is awesome. I am really looking forward to the first opportunity I get to hang with this quilt. Great Job Throwren & StormCrow ! :thumbup:
I hope you enjoy all that downy goodness. I am a little jealous:unsure: ok... a LOT jealous.:glare:
I hope Y'all have a great weekend on the lake.