PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! Jacks really ARE better!!

aboyd
10-15-2010, 15:40
Just wanted to give a shout out regarding the service I received from Jacks-R-Better. I wanted to get an upgraded suspension system for my hammock, and emailed the guys over at http://jacksrbetter.com/ and received prompt answers, very nice. So, I decided to order one of the complete suspension systems with the dutch clips and biners and whoopie-slings. Ordered it Wednesday morning, received shipping notification by lunch time, and received the package today. Awesome!! Great experience!! Just wanted to pass this along.:)

creativeKayt
10-15-2010, 15:42
I've been VERY happy with them, too. Prompt delivery and great packaging.
:)

StumpJumper
10-15-2010, 16:09
JRB has some of the best customer service I've ever received. Had a very last minute change to my order and Jack called me up himself to verify. A lot of these cottage guys are so small that the customer service sometimes lags which can be frustrating when you're on the consumer end.... But JRB has done an incredible job of balancing quality, promptness and the very best customer service around. I really enjoy buying from them.

HobieCat

SamD
10-16-2010, 07:20
JRB has fantastic customer service. JRB has done a great job of providing a quality source with promptness and the very best of customer service. I really enjoy buying from them. As I upgrade my gear they can expect to see more of me. :D

Otter1
10-16-2010, 08:01
Agree on all points! Jacks rock.

mbiraman
10-16-2010, 09:03
+1 on all the above. Love my JRB HRQ

Shug
10-16-2010, 09:41
That is always a right goodie to hear and read.
They are family on here.
Shug

KayakCarl
10-16-2010, 09:49
I bought a MW4 from a fellow member here on HF. I like it so much I went looking for a TQ from them. I called in an order on Friday, and on Wednesday it was waiting for me on my door step when I got home. Excellent!!

Bradley
10-16-2010, 10:58
I don't have a JRB product . . . at least not as yet,

But I was watching a TV show last week . . . Which one ??? Grays Anatomy maybe ???

The one guy said about his life:
"It's like I've been playin with a pair of tens"

The other guy said:
"A pair of tens aren't bad"

First guy said:

" Yea . . . but Jacks R Better"

:D just thought you'd want to know :D

Peter_pan
10-17-2010, 20:35
ALCON,

Just got back from the truly great and fun filled weekend at the Fall MAHHA and found this thread...:)

Thanks for the compliments... Icing on the cake...It is a pleasure to have happy customers and a mark of mission success that four season hammock camping is reaching the masses... :D

Hang out in Luxury!

pan

IR_Baboon
11-22-2010, 13:53
Just wanted to add myself to this thread. I purchased the Nest and No Sniveller separately, not seeing the combo sale, the Jacks gave me the price difference without out me even asking or noticing what I had done. Thanks guys!

*HangMan*
12-02-2010, 13:45
I just received my BMBH. Their shipping is superfast! Thanks Jacks

Peter_pan
12-03-2010, 12:27
I just received my BMBH. Their shipping is superfast! Thanks Jacks

You're welcome...Those raindeer are pullin hard lately.;)

Pan

Sambeaux
12-03-2010, 18:00
When I get a box from Jacks R Better I feel like Wile E Coyote getting a box from ACME

http://www.incoherentleaves.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/acme.jpg

Cookie
12-03-2010, 21:07
I too have had great service from the jacks. I have the jrbbridge hammock, MW4, complete suspension.