PDA

View Full Version : Another thumbs up to the vendors:Mc Cat Spin UL Delux w/door mod

lazy river road
11-19-2010, 17:21
I just gotta throw a big shout out to Brian at OES, and 2QZQ. I just recieved (well a week ago actually) my spin ul Mc Cat Delux with Door mod. Thank you Brian for sending the tarp straight to Donah saving me on shipping cost it was very helpful. Its nice that these two vendors communicate well and OES will ship dirrectly to 2QZQ. I havent had a chance to set it up yet and take pics but man is that tarp a beaut. The craftsmen/womenship on the tarp as well as the doors are top notch. Seams are sewn straight as a needle. I really like the addational pull outs added to the mc cat as well as the toggle and loop on the doors to roll them back, very nice touch. I love that its half the weight of my BWWD although nothing will ever take that tarps place. Brian and Donah thank you for the excellent customer service but I do have to say, their was a bit of a wait (well theirs always a wait :rolleyes:). But seriously from the time I ordered the tarp and recieved it with doors was probally 4-5 weeks, which IMHO is really fast. Gotta thank these two vendors for a great product, excellent communication as well as prompt delivery. Over all for me me another A+ experience with HF vendors. Cant wait to get out into the woods and set this tarp up.
~LRR

Danalex
12-21-2010, 16:41
I'm thinking that this is the route I'd like to take except instead of panel pullouts go for the pole mod.

lazy river road
12-23-2010, 09:04
I'm thinking that this is the route I'd like to take except instead of panel pullouts go for the pole mod.

The pole mod is awesome, I personally dont have it but have seen it on various tarps and its awesome on the deluxe, it really makes the tarp open up to its full potential.

Cranky Bear
12-23-2010, 11:10
Pic's or it didn't happen!:tongueup::tongueup:

Congrat's though on gettin it! I am considering when I get some $ to send my MC Sil Deluxe to 2QZQ and have the door mod done! I've seen it in action and it is a awesome addition! Just waitin on someone else on a tarp design to make my decision!

Wander'nFool
12-23-2010, 12:18
I seconded "Awesome" on the OES MC Sil Deluxe with the 2QZQ w/ sewn on doors and pole mod.

Wags
01-22-2011, 10:13
pictures please. and any chance you could get a definite weight with the doors sewn on?

2Questions
01-22-2011, 10:51
pictures please. and any chance you could get a definite weight with the doors sewn on?

There are pics of the doors and pole mod on our web site. The door weight is there also. ZQ

Wags
01-22-2011, 12:53
i am looking for a post of the total weight of the tarp + doors. no pole mod for me...