PDA

View Full Version : 2QZQ = Integrity

Syb
11-30-2010, 10:50
I asked Tim about adding doors to my Kelty 12 tarp. Now most mainstream places (if any exist that do this type of thing) would have readily snatched up my money and given me what I thought I wanted. Let's face it; Grizz beaks and tarp doors are just darn cool! But, it was Tim that asked key questions about how I was going to use the tarp and if I were going to switch between the rectangle and diamond-shaped setup. Hmm, I hadn't thought it through that much (forgive me, I'm a newbie). Ultimately, he recommended not adding doors to my tarp. How many large companies would turn down money!?

This is just one more reason why dealing with the cottage industry not only makes sense but it adds more value when individuals like this stand so firmly behind their products doling out great advice. And, more times than not, theirs is a superior product due to the fact that they aren't mass produced. I'll happily do business with them. I truly appreciate the time Tim took to explain some of the pluses and minuses of what I had in mind. Thanks again Tim!

Syb

Poppabear
11-30-2010, 11:03
Tim and his bride are classy people. They provide great products and service. I've purchased from them a few times and will continue to do so when the need arises.

HappyCamper
11-30-2010, 11:43
Plus 1! They are outstanding people!

moski
11-30-2010, 11:47
All cred to 2QZQ, i love them !
But isn't that how it should be ???

StumpJumper
11-30-2010, 11:47
Plus+2

I purchased both the Ridgeline Organizer and Pocket Organizer. Loved the quality and service for both transactions!

Just Jeff
11-30-2010, 12:08
This is why I like our community so much, and why we're honored to host our vendors here.

lazy river road
11-30-2010, 12:17
I love their craft work so much that it makes me want to buy tarps with out doors just so I can have ZQ sew them on :)

PS
11-30-2010, 14:22
They are GREAT folks and do execptional work! I speak from experience and as the proud owner of a tarp with both door and pole mods!

Let's give it up for Tim and Donna!!!

Dutch
11-30-2010, 15:18
I am proud to call Tim my friend and neighbor.

Hawk-eye
11-30-2010, 15:28
Hey "you be" dealing with half the equation ... you got a team there with Tim and Donna. They're good people and that pretty much sums it up. Nicest couple I've "never met face to face" but have communicated with a lot the last year or so. Forgetting how good a product and service they provide ... they're just the kind of folks that makes you glad to know are out there in this world.

2Questions
11-30-2010, 17:19
Wow! What can we say? We really thank all of you for giving us your business in the first place. It has been satisfying, gratifying, and yes, even profitable, running our little cottage business. Designing and creating things for the hammocking community has been fun.

We appreciate good customer service when we receive it and therefore strive to give it. I'm glad to hear the positive comments, especially when its hectic on the homefront. We sure hope to continue......as long as Donna's nimble fingers hold up!!

Knotty
11-30-2010, 18:05
Word. Tim and Donna are salt of the earth people.

G.L.P.
11-30-2010, 18:29
Tim and Donna are very nice ppl anytime i ever called they are so helpful
there work is 2nd to none....
I have not met Donna yet but i got the chance to meet Tim and he is a stand up guy and a joy to hang with ;)

JayS
11-30-2010, 18:42
Ditto... on everything said so far.

Alan
12-01-2010, 11:17
Tim and Donna never fail to impress me!

Hawk-eye
12-01-2010, 11:20
... and Donna's a lot better looking than Tim! :woot: