PDA

View Full Version : Test hang forum?

Beast 71
12-09-2010, 22:55
I've noticed with the recent cold alot of people, myself included, are doing test hangs of their gear. Some of the tests are located in the trip reports. Some are under an established forum like weather protection or insulation. Mine was even moved to trip planning :confused:. Most gear tests use items from different vendors and various gear that wont simply fit under one vendor or forum, I was wondering if a gear testing and informal gear reviews wouldn't make a good forum.

angrysparrow
12-09-2010, 23:19
We're trying to keep the number of subforums to a minimum. There's enough organizational categories to keep up with already.

If a thread involves multiple types or brands of gear, the General forum is just fine.

Please PM one of the mods if you feel a thread should be in a different subforum. We do our best, but miss moving (or even mis-move) them sometimes.

Beast 71
12-10-2010, 00:35
We're trying to keep the number of subforums to a minimum. There's enough organizational categories to keep up with already.
I could see that.

Mine was even moved to trip planning :confused:. .

Please PM one of the mods if you feel a thread should be in a different subforum. We do our best, but miss moving (or even mis-move) them sometimes.
No biggie it just left me scratching my head a bit :laugh:.

We do our best
All you mods do a great job, thank you for the effort!