PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered!

thegreatjesse
01-17-2011, 13:29
After a bunch of consideration, and a failed attempt to find a used UQ, I placed my order for a 3-Season Phoenix! Countless glowing reviews, a price point under $200, and an apparently conservative temperature range all made my purchase considerably easier. Just another testament to the usefulness and integrity of this great forum and the vendors that are associated with it!

I ordered the standard 3S Phoenix in Olive Green (no overfill and 800fp down), though I would have preferred a Coyote Brown option. I made a note in the comment section of my order that I would prefer CB, and if possible to make the quilt in CB. Olive Green is still a great option, but I also placed an order a few days ago for a brown MacCat standard to go with my brown HHULBP, and would like the UQ to match.

I'll be using the quilt with several of my DIY hammocks, my ENO DN, and my still-preferred HH-Zip, and I fully intend to push the 20* rating! When I get the quilt and have a chance to try it out, I will certainly leave my own glowing review! :D

Big Papi
01-17-2011, 13:38
awesome, great choice!