PDA

View Full Version : HH Mod 3

Joey
01-24-2011, 11:31
Used my HH with Mod 3 this past weekend. Couldn't ask for better work! Thanks ZQ very much.

As a note, ZQ managed to wrap my hammock WAY neater than I did, and fit it in a smaller shipping container. I used a standard rate box. ZQ shipped it back cheaper, and included a refund of the difference in shipping. Now that's excellent service! My hammock looked so neat I hated to unfold it! :D It's back in it's snake skins now.

BEAS
01-24-2011, 11:32
NO PICS, DIDNT HAPPEN:lol:

Knotty
01-24-2011, 15:20
ZQ does amazing work and is very good at folding up the hammock. I've tried to get it as small and neat as she does but never come close. Must be a trade secret! :D

Joey
01-24-2011, 19:00
NO PICS, DIDNT HAPPEN:lol:

HAHA I didn't think about taking pics of it out of the box. I was like a kid at Christmas - rip open and go for it!! HAHA!! :D

JaxHiker
01-27-2011, 10:44
What was the turnaround time? I keep hemming and hawing and by the time I'm ready to commit some outing comes up and I don't ship it off.

Rilmoigan
01-27-2011, 11:48
ZQ does amazing work and is very good at folding up the hammock. I've tried to get it as small and neat as she does but never come close. Must be a trade secret! :D

Maybe we can get her to come to a group hang sometime and give classes! :lol:

I'm actually kinda serious...

Joey
01-27-2011, 11:54
What was the turnaround time? I keep hemming and hawing and by the time I'm ready to commit some outing comes up and I don't ship it off.

About 2 weeks. It's top notch work, and worth it if you are serious about wanting a top entry.

Joey
01-27-2011, 11:55

I think she's coming to the Pine Grove hang that's being planned for the end of April. I would seriously like to get her to show me how she folds a hammock too!

2Questions
01-27-2011, 11:58
We are on a 2-3 week turnaround time after the hammock is received in the mail until it's shipped back home.

I am planning on coming to the the spring MAHHA at Pine Grove Furnace State Park, but I fold them on the living room floor....so I don't think the ground would be an ideal spot!!:) ZQ

Joey
01-27-2011, 12:02
I am planning on coming to the the spring MAHHA at Pine Grove Furnace State Park, but I fold them on the living room floor....so I don't think the ground would be an ideal spot!!:) ZQ

We will make a spot for you to work. PLEASE teach us Sensei! It's like hammock origami! :D

JaxHiker
01-27-2011, 13:26
Thanks for the info.