PDA

View Full Version : Sportsman Gear guide tarp

rigidpsycho
01-02-2008, 16:43
I was going to order the 9x9 camo tarp with some money I received for Xmas. Then found out they were sold out, so I sent them an email to see when they would be getting more in. Then I received this email from them today

Dear Chris
Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, the item is sold out no longer available. I apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Thanks for shopping the Guide!
Katie

FanaticFringer
01-02-2008, 16:44
That would really bite if they never sold those again.

rigidpsycho
01-02-2008, 17:46
I know they are the ones that alot of the people on here use. Thanks to Hooch, HC4U, and Smithbox I decided to order the Kelty Noah 9. Will probaly place oder this weekend

neo
01-02-2008, 18:06
I was going to order the 9x9 camo tarp with some money I received for Xmas. Then found out they were sold out, so I sent them an email to see when they would be getting more in. Then I received this email from them today

Dear Chris
Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, the item is sold out no longer available. I apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Thanks for shopping the Guide!
Katie

:( the end of an era,i will have to something else to be famous or infamous for:cool: neo

redbeard
01-02-2008, 19:06
I just sent him a private message. As I have been getting rid of gear, I found a brand new 9x9 GG tarp still in the plastic in the back of my gear closet. I think I'm getting old because half the time I can't remember when or why I bought this stuff! Oh well, at least it's a new adventure everytime I look for something.
Redbeard