PDA

View Full Version : Climashield Scraps!

pgibson
02-02-2011, 18:04
We are getting overrun by Climashield scraps! Rather than send it all to the dump, I am offering 12x12x8 inch Priority boxes stuffed full of it for $15 + shipping. Perfect for any number of DIY projects. Boxes will be packed full of all sorts of shapes and sizes of scrap pieces. Help me keep good insulation out of the land fill. The Scraps are listed on our site on the 5th page of items.

linuxhack
02-02-2011, 18:19
Just curious, what happened to the loose stuff pillows?

pgibson
02-02-2011, 19:43
They were not selling well any longer, and we were not going through the excess insulation quick enough to justify all of the time it took to shred the Climashield to small enough bits to really work well for the loose stuff. They were about 8 times more work than our standard pillows. But grab a scrap box and you could make loads of loose stuff pillows and tons of other fun things :D

packeagle
02-02-2011, 19:46
How would one work with the climashield scraps? Isn't climashield like a sheet. Would you patch work a bunch together? I know that I NEED to have some but what is the best way to work with them?

pgibson
02-02-2011, 20:11
Primarily the best uses would be small projects, Pillows...mittens...insulated socks(the feet kind not the hammock kind) and any other small projects that would use smaller pieces. Quilts...probably not so much.

packeagle
02-02-2011, 20:13
Ahh. Thanks for the response. Climashield mittens would be awesome!

bigfoot2
02-02-2011, 20:49
We are getting overrun by Climashield scraps! Rather than send it all to the dump, I am offering 12x12x8 inch Priority boxes stuffed full of it for $15 + shipping. Perfect for any number of DIY projects. Boxes will be packed full of all sorts of shapes and sizes of scrap pieces. Help me keep good insulation out of the land fill. The Scraps are listed on our site on the 5th page of items.

Paul,

Make dog beds out of it. I'll buy one...:D

BF:cool: