PDA

View Full Version : 3 season incubator en-route!

Slanket
02-22-2011, 13:45
If you just heard an odd sound, it was me squealing like a schoolgirl.

Syb
02-22-2011, 13:50
If you just heard an odd sound, it was me squealing like a schoolgirl.
Dude, that's funny. I saw a 3S Incubator at a group hang. Is it wrong to lust after equipment? Who am I kidding? Everyone of us is an enabler for our gear addiction. I'm saving for this very same item. Best of luck with this phenomenal piece of gear.

Bomber
02-22-2011, 14:01
You will not be disappointed, trust me!

ChrisH
02-22-2011, 15:00
Congrats man! I have been looking at them real hard the last couple days. The only thing that's stopping me from grabbing one is the length/width. I wish Paul made a down version of the Potomac. I'm pretty sure that I'll be grabbing a 3 season Burrow, though.

And that's a pretty funny typo there Bomber!

Bomber
02-22-2011, 15:12
@ChrisH
Fixed! thrust/trust - there is a little difference:)

I'm 6'4 and have broad shoulders, it covers me just fine.

Bat
02-22-2011, 15:38
You couldn't pry my 3S Incubator out of my hands! To own one is to know true love!

Mindwalk
02-22-2011, 17:12
Well, I'm jealous. Ordered mine a week ago, and am now just anxiously playing the waiting game.

Roadrunnr72
02-22-2011, 17:20
Well, I'm jealous. Ordered mine a week ago, and am now just anxiously playing the waiting game.

+1 on the waiting game- Ordered mine about a week ago- camo. Can't wait for it- I keep checking e-mail to see if there is an update- like it has been shipped. :lol: I know wishing, but looking foward to it.

Shortbus
02-22-2011, 17:45
ordered mine on 2/11 and was told it will be here within 2 weeks im soooooooooo excited

Kokak
02-22-2011, 17:56
I just got my notice of shipment as well...

:lol::boggle::lol::boggle::lol::boggle:

HamMike
02-22-2011, 20:26
You will not be disappointed, trust me!
I saw this post and was gettin ready to reply with the exact same response. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!

cataraftgirl
02-22-2011, 20:54
When you first take it out of the box, you will wonder ...... how can this be? It's so light. Just give it a little shake to fluff, lay it out for a few minutes, and POOF !!!!!! Downey goodness.
I love my 3 Season Incubator & Burrow. I've been spending my evenings on the couch, encased in my Burrow since I got it. It's so warm & light, I don't want to get out. Can't wait to get these goodies out on a river trip this spring.
KJ

OutandBack
02-24-2011, 14:45
Order #450 on a 3 season full length, something tells me I have a little while to wait.

JAH_AMH
02-24-2011, 15:17
I ordered mine on 2/11 and am order #411. I too am patiently waiting a shipping notice.

Slanket
02-25-2011, 11:01
Got it.

Initial impressions are that the construction is pretty good. Packs down to the size of a 2 liter soda bottle. With 900 fill and 2 oz overstuffing, there are definitely no I'm going to have to learn how to fine-tune the suspension, but based on my first brief experience with this, it beats a pad by a mile. My feet got cold, but that's related to my sleeping bag (a Stoic Somnus 15, which has a pocket in the feet to store hot water bottles, but actually just causes cold air to seep in through the pocket). This is my first underquilt so I've got a lot to learn.

Looks promising though, and unfortunately for my wallet, I'm probably going to end up buying an overquilt to match my new UQ. It will probably be Stormcrow's fault too.

Red Wing
02-25-2011, 12:22
Got it.

Initial impressions are that the construction is pretty good. Packs down to the size of a 2 liter soda bottle. With 900 fill and 2 oz overstuffing, there are definitely no I'm going to have to learn how to fine-tune the suspension, but based on my first brief experience with this, it beats a pad by a mile. My feet got cold, but that's related to my sleeping bag (a Stoic Somnus 15, which has a pocket in the feet to store hot water bottles, but actually just causes cold air to seep in through the pocket). This is my first underquilt so I've got a lot to learn.

Looks promising though, and unfortunately for my wallet, I'm probably going to end up buying an overquilt to match my new UQ. It will probably be Stormcrow's fault too.

I can tell you, you will... I haven't even gotten my incubator yet and I already put in an order for a burrow 2 weeks later. :mellow: